View Full Version : No thread for todays Pats game?

Saltheart
10-16-2011, 01:19 PM
Do people not care or do people just think its "in the bag" against Dallas?

We should win easy but its games like this that worry me. We seem to be giant killers over the past few years but its the middle of the road teams we struggle with. I think its mental attitude going into games like today. Dallas gets a lot of sacks, best def against the run in the league, near the top in lowest total yds per game allowed. I think it will be a good game. I think we come out on top but we better play well. Can't underestimate them because they are a .500 team right now.

Go Pats!

basswipe
10-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Holy crap with the turnovers!

Saltheart
10-16-2011, 07:29 PM
What a nail biter! We actually were getting killed through the third quarter with TOP almost 2 to 1 in favor of dallas.

thank god for Brady and the best squad of receivers in the leagure.

green-ellis had his best game ever I think and of course Welker came through , especially when needed.

turnovers are rediculous this year. i I were Bill I'd start beheading guys who fumble the ball. I think Brady made some bad passes today. usually it not him but the eceivers who screw up result in the int but today he threw some bad ones but there were also some receiver screw ups.

Anyway , great game for the spectators and another one for the win column for our guys.

Go Pats!

Raven
10-16-2011, 07:48 PM
that was rough
but as slipknot would say
a win is a win

Slipknot
10-16-2011, 09:35 PM
All that matters is the Pats won
that's right Raven :uhuh:

one of Brady's picks was tipped, other one he had his arm grabbed while throwing, not excuses but it happens.

too many turnovers

boring game because of it

the D came up when we needed them
and we were able to run on them :D

Vince almost had another INT

Glad to see a comeback win, another notch in the most clutch quarterback's career I've ever seen.

Goose
10-16-2011, 09:59 PM
It seemed that Dallas matched up well with the Pats....Brady may have not had the numbers but he was on his game, any less this may have been a loose....Ryan and Co. wanted that win bad. They're running game is exciting to watch with woodhead back too.

Rockfish9
10-17-2011, 11:34 AM
it was good to see the "D" improve once again...also good to see them win a slugfest... it's been awhile..

fishbones
10-17-2011, 12:14 PM
I thought it was going to be close. Dallas has some very good players on defense and they were coming off a bye, while the Pats just had a big win against the Jets and are heading into their bye. This had all the makings of a let down game for them. It was really nice to see the Pats come from behind on their last drive like they used to a few years ago. To me, it feels like the last couple years, they didn't have those game winning drives and would lose the close games.

JackK
10-17-2011, 02:05 PM
Dallas Sucks

Saltheart
10-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Dallas Sucks

Stats say they were the best D in the league prior to Pats game. Lowest rushing yards per game in league. lowest total yards allowed in league , like 4th in league in total sacks. They were not pushovers as the game against us showed.

The Dad Fisherman
10-17-2011, 02:44 PM
Point of view...he's a Philly Fan :hihi:

Raven
10-17-2011, 02:56 PM
Having woodhead Back in the Action made my day..... :uhuh:

JackK
10-18-2011, 08:46 AM
Point of view...he's a Philly Fan :hihi:

:kewl:

One of the very few times where a Pats win makes my day.

MarshCappa
10-18-2011, 12:42 PM
Nothing about the pats this year is a lock like in recent years past. The last few playoffs are a good indicator. This team doesn't jump out at me at all as a lock for anything. I'm glad we are winning but the season is young and they need to work on a bunch of things on both sides. Turnovers are killing us and Brady seems to be a step slower and a step behind in throwing the ball on target this year. lots of balls being batted down or he throws behind the reciever. he's also getting sacked or rushed way more often this year. He's starting to look more and more like a lead foot version of Bledsoe! The clock is ticking.

The Dad Fisherman
10-18-2011, 01:34 PM
Matt Light hasn't exactly been the Stone column he used to be......he seems to slowing down this year and defenders are getting a step on him....that seems to be when Brady is off target.....more pressure this year than in the past

MarshCappa
10-18-2011, 02:59 PM
Matt Light hasn't exactly been the Stone column he used to be......he seems to slowing down this year and defenders are getting a step on him....that seems to be when Brady is off target.....more pressure this year than in the past

When I watch Light play I cringe! I always thought he was way overrated.

JackK
10-31-2011, 09:08 AM
Dallas Sucks

:cool: