DUI and had his pants pulled down

WTF LOL

Niiiiiiiice

Gloucester2
10-18-2011, 02:35 PM
In his cruiser, no less :rotf2:

Saltheart
10-18-2011, 03:04 PM
In the cruiser??? Tough to explain that away! :)

Sgt Striper
10-18-2011, 03:17 PM
DUI and had his pants pulled down

WTF LOL

Niiiiiiiice

Maybe he just took a "Breath Test" from some young lady :rotf2:

PaulS
10-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Could happen to anyone.

Raven
10-18-2011, 04:17 PM
maybe a mouse ran up his pant leg
after eating doughnut crumbs

Karl F
10-18-2011, 05:44 PM
the latest, in a long line, of cape cop alchy antics.... I don't think there is a cape town unscathed by some scandal involving their PD or FD, in booze related antics....

it is, to say the least, unsettling... to protect and be served....

:rolleyes:

trevier
10-18-2011, 05:53 PM
he'll be on paid leave, what's the big deal, force to leave the force and then collect a healthy mass pension,

Gary
10-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Rumor has it that there was a passenger that was quietly let go.......
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Mike P
10-18-2011, 08:10 PM
the latest, in a long line, of cape cop alchy antics.... I don't think there is a cape town unscathed by some scandal involving their PD or FD, in booze related antics....

it is, to say the least, unsettling... to protect and be served....

:rolleyes:

In Bourne we have both booze and drug related antics, with a bogus rape allegation against an estranged husband thrown in---the infamous saga of FD Lt. Kelli Weeks.

JohnnyD
10-18-2011, 10:12 PM
I was at the in-laws in North Truro when this happened and for the rest of the weekend. Heard about it first thing Saturday morning. I haven't been keeping up with what's going on but apparently, they Police Department is staying pretty quiet on a lot of the details. Also my understanding that he was arrested by one of his own officers. He must not have been liked in the dept.

Swimmer
10-19-2011, 02:09 PM
Maybe he just took a "Breath Test" from some young lady :rotf2:

Pants down and alone says something else. Hell, it ain't even the dead of winter and he is doing this chit. I hope it doesn't just work its way into a 72% medical retirement for on the job stress. That would be so bullchit.

cheferson
10-19-2011, 08:02 PM
Heh , pants down ? He was pissing in a bottle , and dooooooooooooobt.......:smash::buds::yak5:

vineyardblues
10-20-2011, 03:27 PM
Bassmaster

Swimmer
10-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Heh , pants down ? He was pissing in a bottle , and dooooooooooooobt.......:smash::buds::yak5:

He could say he was in a rush and couldn't pull over.

Truth is he doesn't want to be a cop anymore. He just hasn't told himself yet, or maybe he has.

Karl F
10-20-2011, 04:58 PM
:rtfm:

Two Truro chiefs escaped discipline | CapeCodOnline.com (http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111019/NEWS/110190322/0/NEWS01)

can't make this chit up.

Joe
10-20-2011, 09:20 PM
Claim alcoholism, do some rehab, retire as soon as possible. It's not really that bad an incident by today's standards. Let he who hasn't groped a girl at a Portuguese Festival cast the first stone.

leo33
10-21-2011, 04:25 PM
Claim alcoholism, do some rehab, retire as soon as possible. It's not really that bad an incident by today's standards. Let he who hasn't groped a girl at a Portuguese Festival cast the first stone.

I'll cast the first stone. been going to Portuguese feasts my entire life(39yrs) and have yet to grope a girl. seems pretty classless to me. I wouldn't want that to happen to my daughters so I won't do it to someone's daughter.

Karl F
10-21-2011, 06:51 PM

Wow..really?.. worlds goin in the flusher faster than i thought...I for one, certainly hold ops to a higher standard than that.. thin blue line or not... but lately .. at least down here my way, it seems the bar has gotten pretty friggin low.

gropin a gal at the festival, ain't cool at all.. and she musta not been a local, or maybe things have changed.. 'cause at one point in time, she would have had a brother or uncle, that would have introduced a large can of whoopass to the grope-ee, and nobody would have seen a thing.

Joe
10-22-2011, 09:00 AM
Easy. It was just a joke. Haven't groped any girls, nor do I have an arrest record. I have seen some festivals get out of hand though - pardon the pun.

Nebe
10-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Easy. It was just a joke. Haven't groped any girls, nor do I have an arrest record. I have seen some festivals get out of hand though - pardon the pun.

Admit it.. You played Hide the CheriZo with the mustached girl. :$)
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device