View Full Version : 4000 Posts!! Thanks guys

JohnR
01-24-2001, 10:22 AM
OK, a few of those posts are mine :P but I'd like to thank all of you that have contributed to make this a cool place to be online!!! This is not the biggest site around but I'm pleased with the quality and sincerity of you people that come here that makes this place special!!

This little corner of the web started up a tick over 9 months ago and has been snow balling bigger and better since. The board hit 1000 posts in late July, 2000 in September, 3000 a couple months ago and now 4000 !!! and that's really thanks to all of you.

Again thanks Guys and Gals for being wonderful people and making this little place great!!!

Sincerly,

John Redmond

Fisherwoman
01-24-2001, 02:09 PM
JohnR, here's to a job well done, this is a great site and I enjoy posting and helping out were I can. I have also gained a wealth of information myself to improve on my fishing skills. Thanks for making this a great opportunity for us all.
Congrads!!!!!

Mr. Kav
01-24-2001, 04:00 PM
I would like to thank you John, for giving us the opportunity to share our thoughts and receive great tips from people that share the same passion to fishing as I do.
Thank you everyone
David

Clammer
01-24-2001, 04:08 PM
John, nice page ,job , and people,I enjoy this site because most are willing to help someone of needed// plus the extra of local chatter// keep it going//

JohnR
01-24-2001, 06:49 PM
Thanks, I've learned a ton here too. But it wouldn't happen without all of you!!

Again Thanks... 8)

chris L
01-25-2001, 09:54 AM
No thank you John its people like you and your moderators just like Tim S and his moderators that have taken your time and expence to make a place for us fishers to hang out when we arnt fishing . There are alot of good folks on this and a couple other boards that I would probably have never met with out the access to boards like this .
So pat yourself on the back along with the folks involved with this board everyday .
thank you
chris lane

Got Stripers
01-25-2001, 06:06 PM
It's a great place to hang, along with several other of my favorite fishing boards. The good ones, like this one, take off on their own. It the lazy mans library and I'm a very lazy man, lol.

Tight lines and good job John.

Fishpart
02-01-2001, 09:04 PM
Can't get here as often as I used to, but this is really a great place. I love being able to chat with people who fish in the same areas I do and it's a great place to learn a thing or two.

John, keep up the good work

JohnR
02-02-2001, 09:32 AM
Thanks Fish!!

It's a pleasure doing this...