View Full Version : hello

glassbodiedman
10-25-2011, 01:37 AM
This is my first time here, i know what i want to do here, but i do Knot know how to go about it. but if i am allowed to do what i want to; then i don't want to mess it up and get booted just because i went about it the wrong way. in the beginning here whoever you are? this will confuse you unless you can already see what it is i want to do. and yes this first message is intended for the makers of this site! and anyone else who think you have a clue. because i can knot say what i am up to until i first know that somebody understands.:wall::fishin:
:confused::wall:

piemma
10-25-2011, 03:24 AM
This is my first time here, i know what i want to do here, but i do Knot know how to go about it. but if i am allowed to do what i want to; then i don't want to mess it up and get booted just because i went about it the wrong way. in the beginning here whoever you are? this will confuse you unless you can already see what it is i want to do. and yes this first message is intended for the makers of this site! and anyone else who think you have a clue. because i can knot say what i am up to until i first know that somebody understands.:wall::fishin:

RHM with a new name??????

Raven
10-25-2011, 05:28 AM
fragily delicious

numbskull
10-25-2011, 06:15 AM
Let me help.

In the beginning, Al Gore created the internet. The internet was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the spirit of John R was hovering over the face of the waters, being that he had not yet created small boy scouts.

And John R said, "Let there be site", and there was site. And John R saw that the site was good. And John R separated the site into forums, to keep the plug builders away from the paying customers. And there were good forums, and there was the Grumpy Old Farts forum.

And John R said, "Let there be posters from the midst of the waters, and let us separate the BSers from the bsers". And so it was. The best BSers were called moderators, and the smaller bsers posters.

And JohnR said "Let the waters under the heavens be gathered into spots, and let owned rocks appear". And so it was. Spot burning appeared, and one spot was burned so harshly that John R said "Let this be the canal". And it was not so good.

And John R said, "Let the site sprout fruit" and plug fisherman showed. "And let the site sprout dirt" and the eel guys showed up. "And let the site sprout scum" and the Franklin guys showed up. And each brought forth opinion, each according to its own kind. And John R saw that it was good, not the opinion, but the traffic it generated.

And John R said "Let there be sponsors to keep the lights on". And so it was. And these really nice guys showed up. And Salty, too.

And JohnR said, "Let the waters swarm with great sea creatures, and fat guys in wetsuits as long as it was dark and no one is looking". And John R saw that it was good, and said "Be fruitful and multiply" which in the off season they did which seriously cramped their fishing style.

And then John R said, "Let us make fishermen in our image, after our likeness, and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that is out after 2 am". But the fish didn't listen, nobody wanted to look as bad as the other guys, and the only creeping things out there at 2 am were other losers like Sauerkraut. At which point GOD said " Dear, this is getting entirely out of hand. Shut off the computer and go rake the yard, my family is coming and we need to take them all to dinner".

So John R saw all that he had made and it was good, bad, and ugly. And he said "I'm too tired to fix this mess" so he drank a beer and rested.

Give thanks and rejoyce.
Alleluia

Raven
10-25-2011, 06:38 AM
:claps: bravo George http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/ravenob1/sign-GUYS/thumbsup.jpg

PRBuzz
10-25-2011, 06:51 AM
Sweet George but what about us boat fisherman? We obviously still don't count or at least rate in the eyes of GOD or JR so we must be that other guys incarnation....:devil2:

scottw
10-25-2011, 07:16 AM
hilarious...thanks for a good chuckle George:uhuh:

Sea Dangles
10-25-2011, 07:20 AM
Numby ate the wrong mushrooms again.

blondterror
10-25-2011, 07:23 AM
this made my morning... excellent job and some great " jabs "

Van
10-25-2011, 07:28 AM
If he does what I'm thinking, and thinks that doing it is what we want. Then him doing what we think might not be what he's thinking. Then again him doing it might be a sign that he knows what were thinking about doing and thinks what we know what we want and how to do it. OR.....just thinking about what hes thinking is his goal and doing what he thinks were thinking about doing is just that! Either way personally I think exactly what he thinks about doing what hes doing. You go girl !

Hope that clarifys things a bit. He and I think it probably won't.

Oh yea and......

I LIKE TURTLES !!!

JackK
10-25-2011, 08:27 AM
Hilarious NS. I vote frontpage.

JohnR
10-25-2011, 08:44 AM
Glassbodi - step away from the Gin and rephrase your question please. That first post reads a little like "all your base are belong to us"

George = Hilarious!

(And I didn't create boat fisherman, that is the spawn of the devil as is a Regulator the pitchfork of the sea :tooth: )

Saltheart
10-25-2011, 10:33 AM
But , if he knows that we know he may deciide to do it diferent so we don't know what he knows .But if we know he knows we know then we know he might do it different so we may know he's not going to do what he might have done if we didn't know. But if he knows we know he knows we know, then he might do something different or go back to doing what he was going to do if we didn't know . But he may know we know he will go back to doing what he was going to do when he thought we didn't know so in fact we know what he will do if we know, he knows , we know, he knows. Of course we may be wrong in thinking we know and actually not know at all so he can't be sure if we know or not so he really doesn't know if we know. Kind of tough to know really.

johnny ducketts
10-25-2011, 10:47 AM
NS,

That was Awesome!

JFigliuolo
10-25-2011, 10:55 AM
http://youtu.be/U_eZmEiyTo0

Karl F
10-25-2011, 11:04 AM
typing at 230AM, loaded, in the dark... ?? or knot..

slight :spam: aroma eminates..as well, we shall see what comes out of the oven.. or knot.

George.... Brilliant!

ProfessorM
10-25-2011, 11:09 AM
Again G.is wasting his time as a Dr.

Are you fishing from shore yet or still hobbled ?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

tysdad115
10-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Great post NS, glad I don't hail from Franklin.

JohnnyD
10-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Glassbodi - step away from the Gin and rephrase your question please. That first post reads a little like "all your base are belong to us"
JR, it's probably an automated spam message looking for forums that their bots can access. They make a 1000 "first posts" like this, let the account age for a few months and then use the accounts to post backlinks from.

Rockfish9
10-25-2011, 11:37 AM
I just spit coffee all over my desk... I'm laughing so hard people from the conference room next to my office just checked to see if I was OK.... thanks numby.. that was AWESOME!

MarshCappa
10-25-2011, 11:39 AM
Thanks Numby, that made my day!

The Dad Fisherman
10-25-2011, 11:42 AM
JR, it's probably an automated spam message looking for forums that their bots can access. They make a 1000 "first posts" like this, let the account age for a few months and then use the accounts to post backlinks from.

it might be true...if it weren't for the smileys

Matt D
10-25-2011, 12:59 PM
A look at his profile reveals:

glassbodiedman has not made any friends yet

Poor lil' feller . . .

PRBuzz
10-25-2011, 01:03 PM
I think "glassbodiedman" is a figment of NEBE's recycled glass heap!

Swimmer
10-25-2011, 01:15 PM
Awesome George, thank you!

Clammer
10-25-2011, 01:22 PM
Well , after that ;;

I know Clammer talk is now a far 2nd ><><><:buds:

JohnR
10-25-2011, 03:19 PM

Tennessee IP address

JohnnyD
10-25-2011, 03:52 PM
Tennessee IP address
If you want, PM the IP to me and I'll reference it with some of my filter lists of common offenders. A lot of the bot managers operate through a US-based VPN to get past geo-filters - especially the ones that originate in Russia and China.

fishbones
10-26-2011, 08:17 AM
If you want, PM the IP to me and I'll reference it with some of my filter lists of common offenders. A lot of the bot managers operate through a US-based VPN to get past geo-filters - especially the ones that originate in Russia and China.

Nerd.

Nebe
10-26-2011, 08:55 AM
I think "glassbodiedman" is a figment of NEBE's recycled glass heap!

you ARE MISTAKEN. :yak5:

onecastmike2003
10-26-2011, 09:08 AM
RHM with a new name??????

ya right.... :rotf2: give him a rubber storm and send him down the beach.

cow tamer
10-26-2011, 11:08 AM
until i first know that somebody understands.:wall::fishin:

Knot !!