View Full Version : Weekend Plans?

JohnR
11-04-2011, 08:37 AM
What's up for the weekend?

Picking up food bags for Scouting for Food tomorrow morning.

Work :wall: (P2V conversions)

Football

So what's up for the weekend?

saajr
11-04-2011, 09:15 AM
Was suppose to be in Misquamicut all week but still waiting for power where i live day 6 hoping today generator crying for help.

tysdad115
11-04-2011, 09:19 AM
Tomorrow is Tys birthday, we're taking him and some friends into SpookyWorld at Fenway for the matinee show. Should be a fun day.

bart
11-04-2011, 09:26 AM
Eat, Sleep, Train. Keep off the cigs. Pats on Sunday. Finish up an awesome book about Pearl Jam; Five Against One. Maybe throw in a movie....

RI Plugger
11-04-2011, 09:27 AM
Going to cleanup the basement and put a inside door on the bulkhead.

I will also get in a little Shad fishing.

piemma
11-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Finally got a day off. Did 23 hours straight Wednesday on a trip to Pittsburgh. Just took the dogs to the vet for their annual checkup this AM. Still cleaning up down trees from the storm.
Tomorrow putter in the Boat cave. Sunday gonna kick back and watch football ALL DAY!

fishbones
11-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Son's soccer game tonight in Bridgewater, then home to relax. Another soccer game tomorrow morning, then over to my uncles house to cut up some downed branches and help clean up his yard, then out to dinner tomorrow night with the wife and some friends. Sunday morning I may head south looking for stripers, then get home in time to watch some football. Sunday night is bowling league night.

Back Beach
11-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Trick or treating tonight as it was postponed in Franklin due to power outages. Boot camp tomorrow am w/the over 40 guys @ local training center. Sunday am kids basketball, then heading to Mullins Center at UMASS Sunday night with my brother for the Furthur concert. :smokin:

DZ
11-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Pork Chop and Needles with a side of anguilla.

DZ

RIROCKHOUND
11-04-2011, 10:46 AM
I will also get in a little Shad fishing.

Good luck. they have been scarce when I was out looking for bait...

Fish tonight
Blackfish Sunday.

Football is not important until my Eagles play Monday night.....

JohnR
11-04-2011, 11:03 AM
"Boot camp tomorrow am w/the over 40 guys @ local training center."

What's that. And aren't you slightly short of the "over 40 guys" or did you recently join the ranks?

Back Beach
11-04-2011, 11:06 AM
"Boot camp tomorrow am w/the over 40 guys @ local training center."

What's that. And aren't you slightly short of the "over 40 guys" or did you recently join the ranks?

Will be 42 in January...the guys in this group aren't your average 40 plus, they're animals..lol.

Rockfish9
11-04-2011, 11:13 AM
tonight..takre a trip to
westford and collect my generator from Son in laws house.. I've been promised dinner at Fishbones..

tomorrow, get the winter panels up on the screen porch... feed a few downed limbs into the shredder.. and attemt to save via graft my dog wood...if I get real ambitious.. rake up a few pine needles...

Turn and burn sunday morning.. last weekends events kept me from the "cave"..... Watch the Pat's from the couch .. I'm not sure I can stomach another game like last week if i were at the stadium...

striperman36
11-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Finally got a day off. Did 23 hours straight Wednesday on a trip to Pittsburgh. Just took the dogs to the vet for their annual checkup this AM. Still cleaning up down trees from the storm.
Tomorrow putter in the Boat cave. Sunday gonna kick back and watch football ALL DAY!

I feel like a wimp now, I only did 17 NYC and back. I should have taken the later train

Pimpin my ride, new engine tune, new inline t-stat and maybe the straight pipe cat back 2.5" mod.

Maybe some Football and NASCAR sunday

numbskull
11-04-2011, 11:44 AM
I was going to take Paul fishing on sunday but forgot to ask him.

nightfighter
11-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Inshore cod fishing Sunday morning. Given the weather, maybe Monday and Tuesday as well. Depends if we get on them good and limit out at two per man on Sunday. Probably be on the edge of the no fish zone.

Moses
11-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Tonight - Soccer down the "dome"
Sat - yard work and maybe a few hrs down the canal
Sun - would like to hit Stellwagon but forecast is getting worse not better for wind speed.

Hookedagain
11-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Working til Sat morning then Baseball playoffs start at 10. Hitting the tree stand til dark and dinner with the bride after that. Sunday morning maybe hit the Canal and cutting wood in the afternoon.

Swimmer
11-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Hopefully fishing one last time.

Helping the wife setup and ake down at a craft fair in Mansfield Saturday.

Trying to finish painting house

hardcore from shore
11-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Hoping to Hit Canal Saturday and Sunday AM. Wind suppossed to die down a bit overnight and cut windchill. Been traveling for work Mon through Thursday and need fishing fix before "it's over". If I can get up in AM to work I am sure I can get up in AM to fish. Picked one short up last weekend, will try again as I hope there are a few more to come through.

tattoobob
11-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Heading to BI for the week

Rob Rockcrawler
11-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Im goin toggin for the first time tomorrow. I was promised a limit. Then yard duty on Sunday and helping a neighbors daughter by removing a couple trees for her. And waiting for the damn lights to come on.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

GregW
11-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Get some more fishing in (I'm not ready to throw the towel in yet) and do some homework.

SolOmoN
11-05-2011, 07:16 AM
BI bound, Sun and maybe Tues.
Sol...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

spence
11-05-2011, 07:31 AM

Funny, Wednesday I was doing a one day trip to CLE. Up at 4:30 and back at 11. Probably passed you in Philly.

Try to get the yard to bed/awning down today. It's warmer tomorrow so I might try and varnish the thresholds if it gets near 60. Then watch football.

-spence

striperman36
11-05-2011, 08:47 AM
Funny, Wednesday I was doing a one day trip to CLE. Up at 4:30 and back at 11. Probably passed you in Philly.

Try to get the yard to bed/awning down today. It's warmer tomorrow so I might try and varnish the thresholds if it gets near 60. Then watch football.

-spence

I thought you had Manuel labor on that.

spence
11-05-2011, 08:52 AM
I thought you had Manuel labor on that.

It was supposed to be our project when you stopped by for beers yesterday :rotf2:

-spence

striperman36
11-05-2011, 08:55 AM
It was supposed to be our project when you stopped by for beers yesterday :rotf2:

-spence

Yeah, the ecu flash update took longer than expected. Now I have to do the inline thermostat today.

MAKAI
11-05-2011, 09:12 AM
I was going to take Paul fishing on sunday but forgot to ask him.

I'll go.:)

Toying with the idea of Tuna wishing :confused:

nightfighter
11-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Take a last drive by the beach before taking all the rods and gear out of the truck.... I am all but sure it is over locally.

piemma
11-05-2011, 11:18 AM

-spence

I bet you did! I took the 5:50 AM to Philly. I was going thru DC on the way home but jumped an earlier flight to LGA.

spence
11-05-2011, 12:14 PM
I bet you did! I took the 5:50 AM to Philly. I was going thru DC on the way home but jumped an earlier flight to LGA.
Ahh, I was on the next flight. Amazing how much we both fly US Air and have never seen each other at the airport.

-spence

RickBomba
11-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Take a last drive by the beach before taking all the rods and gear out of the truck.... I am all but sure it is over locally.

I got you beat there, Ross. Today, I filled the back of my truck with the bed rail conversion kit to Jr.'s crib! At least you drove by the beach!!!

Me...I'm recovering after a forced vacation due to suspected viral meningitis and a f'in spinal tap, then heading out to western mass while Jess and my mom are at my cousin's shower tomorrow am.

What a week! Have fun everybody!

Later,
Rick

Saltheart
11-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Try to reclaim my kitchen! Everything just gets put down just inside the door. Time to put it all away and gain back some space. I always regret bringing the charger and air pump back down cellar cause as soon as I do some battery goes dead or a tire gets low. Never fails!:wall:

bart
11-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Pearl Jam cover band in Norton tonight...

piemma
11-06-2011, 02:29 AM
Ahh, I was on the next flight. Amazing how much we both fly US Air and have never seen each other at the airport.

-spence

It is. I do have a couple of guys I run into on a regular basis but it's because they are also Chairmen and we get the auto upgrade to First.