View Full Version : So, met up with a few people last night....

JohnR
11-17-2011, 08:50 AM
With the center of attention being Billy Bryant a/k/a baitcaster of Bill & Jules fame. Great to see you Bill :btu:

Props to MSBA & the folks at S-B pitching in and helping out a good friend.

Billy passed along many thanks!

Fisherwoman
11-18-2011, 05:50 PM
JohnR, it was great to see you as well, We can not thank everybody enough for all they have done for us, from this site and MSBA which we have been members of for years, it is all very humbling, hopefully down the line we can pay it forward and help some of you out.

Bill was very emotional the other night as he was just so overwhelmed at what had been done for us. he says to pass along a big thank you from him, and also from me, You guys and gals are the best, and we love you all very much.

Slipknot
11-18-2011, 07:47 PM
ya, it was great to see Bill out and about. He has come a long way. I wish him the very best going forward. Nice to see you Jules.
good to see you too John

Fisherwoman
11-19-2011, 09:20 AM
Hi Slip, it was great to see you as well, was too funny talking about that cod trip many moons ago, you were the greenest person I have ever seen being sea sick, of coarse 11 - 15 ft sea's can do that to a person, LMAO, was great talking about old times, Now that Bill is retiring we will have alot more time to hang out with friends and make new memories as well.