View Full Version : My First Twinkie Traveler: Cotuit

Harrible
05-07-2003, 08:34 AM
Inlet fishing from shore, early am, foggy and misty, nice little rip on the outgoing.....all by my lonesome.....quiet enough to hear the water ripple. Topped off by my first migrating Roccus, caught on lightweight plastic tossed with 6' spinning gear.

This is a nice, early season contrast to what is soon to come: heaving 4 oz. jigs with a 10' pool cue at the Ditch.....for the heavyweights.

Ain't fishin' the Finest Kind? Hope to be seeing all the usual suspects soon...

-H

chris L
05-07-2003, 08:50 AM
Hi Harry !:claps:
Long cold winter glad to see you out fishing . Ill be up that way the first week of June with the family ( truro ) . will be fishing the ditch too ( hopefully ).

Ill see ya when I see ya .
chris L

Harrible
05-07-2003, 10:10 AM
Yep, some sizable fish will be populating the Ditch and the Outer Cape by then.....I am hopeful that I can fish the lower Cape more this year. I keep saying that each year, but the proximity and Lure of the Large keep me scamblin' round those Canal rocks. Where do like down Cape? Ballston? Head of the Meadow?

They are all good when fish are present....

Mike P
05-07-2003, 10:42 AM
Hi there Harry---good to see you on the boards again :D

JPowers
05-07-2003, 01:23 PM
Harrible,

Lookin' forward to seeing you, you know where. You, of course will already be there earlier. I figure about the very first hint of sunup - about 4:45am.

That'll be me up on the bank. " Yea ! We made it again!!! "

chris L
05-07-2003, 01:36 PM
they are both and I have a race point permit , just a little early for that . See ya on the canal soon , you too JP . same bass place same bass time .

Harrible
05-07-2003, 02:33 PM
We don't get to see enough of you, Mike.....you may reside elsewhere, but I know a part of you lives on Cape. Hope to fish with you this year. Did not run into you at all last season, I believe...gotta change that.

Jim, I think you single handedly keep the Canal Special a commodity product......(I must be close behind you). Ditto for skin hardware. There has got to be a 40+ in your not-so-distant future. And I ain't talkin' inches.

H

JPowers
05-07-2003, 04:30 PM
Harrible,

I'll tell you this - the last two weekends I cleared out the entire rack at the RT. I've got so much lead in my house right now I'm certain I'm living in a hazardous waste site.