View Full Version : Travel Agent

Slingah
12-02-2011, 12:37 PM
Does anyone have a recommendation for a travel agent?
Or any suggestions for travel to Costa Rica? I have been there before but having a difficult time trying to do it myself.
Any other Central / South America destination recommendations would be appreciated as well.
Thanks in advance.

MarshCappa
12-02-2011, 01:02 PM
Call Lisa, the girl has amazing deal finding powers and negotiates with the best of them! We have some more work for you if want some funny money for the trip!

Swimmer
12-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Quinwell Travel, Whitman Center Matt. We have used the gal in there a few times and she was awesome.

Once, on our way to Utah after landing in Newark our flight was cancelled. She new somehow this occurred and booked us on another flight without our prompting and paged us at the airport and told us where to go. I am not much of a traveler and was getting pretty worked up looking for a bus depot to come home and everything ended up working out seemlessly.

Slingah
12-04-2011, 10:47 AM
Call Lisa, the girl has amazing deal finding powers and negotiates with the best of them! We have some more work for you if want some funny money for the trip!

Quinwell Travel, Whitman Center Matt. We have used the gal in there a few times and she was awesome.

Once, on our way to Utah after landing in Newark our flight was cancelled. She new somehow this occurred and booked us on another flight without our prompting and paged us at the airport and told us where to go. I am not much of a traveler and was getting pretty worked up looking for a bus depot to come home and everything ended up working out seemlessly.

Thanks fellas.....
Spent all day yesterday doing research and just booked a flight and rented a car.....I'm going to wing it with rooms...
I can't wait. Fishing will be included!