View Full Version : fishingfreak..

Rockfish9
12-06-2011, 01:10 PM
I belieave you know this swamp monkey...
I was cleaning out my photo file dupes and came across these pictures... if you see him tell him he can get a copy of them here...and that I was asking after him...

thefishingfreak
12-06-2011, 07:33 PM
I'll see him this Thursday and let him know. I fish with him every weekend. He speaks very highly of you and how you taught him how to catch bass. :btu:
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

thefishingfreak
12-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Maybe we can get him to post over here I know he spends alot of time on noreast arguing with the new jersey and long island guys about the difference between searobins and sculpins.

Rockfish9
12-07-2011, 12:02 PM
Maybe we can get him to post over here I know he spends alot of time on noreast arguing with the new jersey and long island guys about the difference between searobins and sculpins.

Jon have a differance of opinion??? LMAO.. he should post here.. he'd be a welcome addition...

riff_raff
12-07-2011, 06:28 PM
test.. just seeing if I can post yet

Raider Ronnie
12-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Never seen Jon clean shaven

riff_raff
12-07-2011, 06:47 PM
alright.. attempted to post earlier, message said it needed approval prior to showing up, apparently now I'm approved but the original post got lost. I'm going to be riff_raff moving forward, because leaky apparently is still a dirty scoundrel..

Long time no see Joe, saw your boat around so it seems you are alive and kicking! I thought I might see you at the Circle Hook hearing in Danvers last week.

Hey those vintage 5-ups are still catching. Haven't been all that motivated to chase trout lately, I get my sleep over the winter, but living on country pond in Kingston now so do pleanty of ice fishing from my living room.

Jon

riff_raff
12-07-2011, 06:49 PM

Oh those are going back some - like pre Riff Raff days when I was in college, mabye 2003.

Jon

riff_raff
12-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Here's one from that vintage as I started to grow the sideburns out, which just got longer and longer until it went full scale beard ;)

Rockfish9
12-08-2011, 07:25 AM
alright.. attempted to post earlier, message said it needed approval prior to showing up, apparently now I'm approved but the original post got lost. I'm going to be riff_raff moving forward, because leaky apparently is still a dirty scoundrel..

Long time no see Joe, saw your boat around so it seems you are alive and kicking! I thought I might see you at the Circle Hook hearing in Danvers last week.

Hey those vintage 5-ups are still catching. Haven't been all that motivated to chase trout lately, I get my sleep over the winter, but living on country pond in Kingston now so do pleanty of ice fishing from my living room.

Jon

Good to see ya here Jon... yup.. those pictures were in a 2003 file.. you were just a young rabble rouser back in those days... I'm still alive an kickin' and still fishing out of the same old battle wagon..

MakoMike
12-08-2011, 12:10 PM

Me neither, and I've known him a looooong time.

riff_raff
12-08-2011, 04:21 PM
I've been called alot of things, "swamp monkey" and "rabble rouser" are two new ones!

As far as the beard, nothing was worse than that school tuna picture that made it into On The Water.