View Full Version : Pick'em week 14

nightfighter
12-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Game tonight.... get your picks in

nightfighter
12-11-2011, 09:15 AM
Only eight games that I could easily change my picks on....... Motivation now is an equal to injuries in handicapping. Couple of games are tough to pick, but Giants-Cowboys is my most difficult... Never know which Giants are going to show up.

tysdad115
12-11-2011, 10:17 AM
There are a few coin flip games this week for sure. Seems more of a which team will find a way to lose week. Third string quarter backs make for a tough call.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

nightfighter
12-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Impressive 13-2 records this week from Tysdad and MikeD..... I lost three and won two in the last ten seconds of games.... Now that is tight.

Stinker of a game tonight, unless the Rams' offensive coordinator (that would be Josh McDaniels) decides he needs to impress some GMs in order to get one of the two new coaching vacancies.... I think Pioli will take him in KC.

MikeD
12-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Can't believe it took me to week 14 to figure you guys were chatting about the pool in here. I'm new to the site, obviously! Spend all of my time in Striper Talk but have begun exploring the other forums a little more.

I'm on a little run the last few weeks. Running out of time though! Lots of games this week. Thu, Sat, Sun, Mon! Love it! And the hopefully the Pats can take care of the Mile High Messiah this week. I have to admit, the tebow thing is pretty cool, but I'd like to see the bronco's get Gronked this week. Good luck all!

Mike

tysdad115
12-13-2011, 11:02 AM
Can't believe it took me to week 14 to figure you guys were chatting about the pool in here. I'm new to the site, obviously! Spend all of my time in Striper Talk but have begun exploring the other forums a little more.

Mike

I got lucky too...Mike a quick tip, on the top tool/function bar theres "New Posts" this lets you read all new posts in all forums you have access to. The list will populate all new updates/topics in all forums, works great.

Notfishinenuf
12-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Nice job on the picks MikeD and tysdad! I am stinkin up the place this year. Still trying to hit some off picks and it just keeps getting worse! John and red are smokin hot. I am glad John missed those picks from last year!!! I think it will be impossible to catch them, 50 points is a long way off. They can still be caught, nightfighter, limited intellect and MikeD are right there. It will be who can pick the best bets the rest of the way. I will still keep trying to pick upsets, I may end up last!!!!

Vic

MikeD
12-13-2011, 08:20 PM
Tysdad, Thanks for the tip! Makes things a lot easier.