View Full Version : Weekend Plans?

JohnR
12-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Whats up for the weekend?

Little soire. Work. Ribs. Pats.

So what's up for the weekend?

Rockfish9
12-09-2011, 07:59 AM
Christmas party at my house tonight... I'm under house arrest.. given a direct order NOT to slink off to my shop with my "playmates"( of which she limits her invitations to)... I'm told I must mingle...

tomorrow clean up the carnage...hopefully it wont be too bad and I can in her words "slink away to my shop and "putter"

Sunday a bit more "puttering" I've got a crap load of plugs that need paint... another 1:00 game for the Pats....

RickBomba
12-09-2011, 08:00 AM
Tonight, recover from what was likely the worst 7 day work experience of my life...with a night of babysitting my kid!

Tomorrow - Bass Pro for some FoABBIT finishing touches with Mr. and Mrs. Phil Brown, Messy Matty and Scott Kershaw.

Sunday - Sleep and Pats.

The Iceman 6
12-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Traveling around with my daughter's all weekend watching them play ice hockey with all the boys.

bart
12-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Got the cast off so I'm back in the gym. Pats and laying low...

piemma
12-09-2011, 09:33 AM
Bachelor party tonight for one of my nephews. BJ's for Christmas food supplies tomorrow and Pats Sunday.

stripermaineiac
12-09-2011, 10:27 AM
There's some Sea Run Browns in a few of the rivers right now. even saw a schoolie that's spendin the winter with us. Pollock are in at dusk in many places too. Some over 3 lb. Need to use mussles or snails as most olaces don't have much for bait.Don't have to fight ice with this warm weather.

RIROCKHOUND
12-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Bachelor party tonight for one of my nephews. BJ's for Christmas food supplies tomorrow and Pats Sunday.

1. Behave
2. Following 'Bachelor party' with 'BJ's' is a bit ambiguous until one finishes the sentence

Last gasp blackfish Sunday, then start stripping the boat for haulout

RIJIMMY
12-09-2011, 10:38 AM

:rotf2:

bachelor party and bjs, too freakin funny Paul.

GregW
12-09-2011, 10:38 AM
Finishing up all my school work.
And patiently waiting for the weekend to end , to hear how my interview went. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

SolOmoN
12-09-2011, 11:37 AM
on the 7 b's right now catching tog and sea bass.... baiting up my shiner trap and playing nice with the bride.

fishbones
12-09-2011, 11:59 AM
Finishing up all my school work.
And patiently waiting for the weekend to end , to hear how my interview went. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me.

I'm sure the interview went very well, Greg. I can't imagine the other candidates being as well prepared or presenting themselves as well as you. You're pretty smart for a fisherman.

I've got my son's soccer game tonight, then out to dinner and drinks with a friend. Son's first basketball game of the season tomorrow morning, then maybe put up the tree and do some yard work, then off to my companies holiday party tomorrow night (hopefully my wife considers that date night). Sunday going to a holiday party and watching the Pats game.

Rappin Mikey
12-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Work Xmas party tonight for a few. Then off to the UMASS v Sienna B-ball game. Some hiking and lifting for the rest of the weekend. Probably going to try and make some babies at some time as well,.

piemma
12-09-2011, 03:33 PM
:rotf2:

bachelor party and bjs, too freakin funny Paul.

Jimmy, I didn't realize the pun until you pointed it out.:rotf2::rotf2:

wader-dad
12-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Zeebaas self service seminar at their place in Stratford tomorrow morning.

Then got to figure out the 6 presents my wife expects for Christmas and get on the stick with that.

Teach my 16 year old son to drive :smash:

Matt D
12-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Last day of shotgun season tomorrow. Finish cutting up the deersickle that I left in the freezer too long, if it thaws by tomorrow night. Stack firewood in the AM Sunday, Pats after that.

5/0
12-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Greg I'll say some kind words to the Big Guy in the Sky for ya Sunday morning:read:

Tonight X-Mas shopping with da Wife,Saturday morning movies with the Kids last minute stuff around the house.
My life long Buddy is flying in from West Virginia for the weekend so Im gonna kick back catch up on the past drink some brews and watch the B's.

Sunday Church and Pats.

Slingah
12-09-2011, 05:51 PM
not much......

Rob Rockcrawler
12-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Doing my brakes tomorrow morning than hunting firewood in the path of the tornado. Sunday, cutting and stacking wood and watching the pats.

Sea Dangles
12-09-2011, 06:08 PM
Hoping to go around the block without stopping.

striperman36
12-09-2011, 07:50 PM
Hoping to go around the block without stopping.

Hips are easy

luds
12-09-2011, 07:54 PM
Train some for soccer. I was feeling pretty good about myself this week after scoring a couple goals and then I violently kicked this girl in the leg. It was a tough week at work ao I'm chalking it up to pent up aggression but still was horrible feeling. Hoping if I'm in a little better shape I'll avoid a repeat incident. Coed adult soccer is quite an experience.

Also, planning to put my appliances back in my kitchen. Finally almost done!

spence
12-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Family, work, work, Pats and work.

-spence

Clogston29
12-09-2011, 09:22 PM
watching the tube and drinking some double bastard tonight. Hit the gym and hang with the family tomorrow. Work Sunday morning and maybe a ride down to cms to pick up a rod.

striperman36
12-09-2011, 09:48 PM
Family, work, work, Pats and work.

-spence

When did you start working?

spence
12-09-2011, 10:03 PM
When did you start working?
5 pm yesterday I learned we were getting undercut in the boardroom at a prospect by a big ERP company. Tuesday I have to present our rebuttal to their CEO and exec staff.

Sure, I live for this stuff, but I wish my presentation was a bit more than 40% done :hihi:

saltfly
12-09-2011, 10:27 PM
trip to CMS today.A bunch of blanks,new finish,reelseats.Sat. finish stacking wood,new drainpipes on back of house[new 1 piece gutter installed today].Clean up yard and house.Run the jon boat in big cliff for sunset trout[some big browns deep].Into the CAVE start wrapping rods and watch the B's.Sunday walk through the dunes to the dune shacks out at Peaked Hills on the Ptwn/Truro line.Dvr football.Back to the CAVE work on rods.Pats.

jredfly
12-10-2011, 07:35 AM
Take a break from working on the house - have been going pretty hard at it all fall.
Get the Christmas Tree with the family which always gets me in the spirit.
Sit in a gym and watch 4 of my kid's basketball games.
Sit and watch the Pats game.
Geesh! Sounds like I am going to be doing a lot of sitting which I am going to fully enjoy. :uhuh:

Saltheart
12-10-2011, 03:54 PM
There is always work to do on the weekends. ever notice how some weekends you get a lot done and others you just spin your wheels and the time goes by and nothing gets finished?

Anyway , in addition to the never ending list , I hope to do a brunch sunday AM (got a place near me where they have a nice fresh fruit salad. I swear I get my money's worth just on the fruit and the eggs and suasage is just a bonus! :). Watch the Pats.

5/0
12-10-2011, 04:14 PM
There is always work to do on the weekends. ever notice how some weekends you get a lot done and others you just spin your wheels and the time goes by and nothing gets finished?

Yeah,kinda sounds like all of my weekend's,I still bust my cahonas and there's always something I friggin missed:smash::fury:but I guess it's all part of livin da dream:jump1:

piemma
12-11-2011, 04:10 AM
5 pm yesterday I learned we were getting undercut in the boardroom at a prospect by a big ERP company. Tuesday I have to present our rebuttal to their CEO and exec staff.

Sure, I live for this stuff, but I wish my presentation was a bit more than 40% done :hihi:

Value prop, value prop, value prop.......