View Full Version : Welcome to All of the new members!

JohnR
05-08-2003, 10:45 AM
A lot of people have registered here lately and I want to welcome you all aboard:

WELCOME TO S-B Hope you enjoy it here :btu:

BigFish
05-08-2003, 04:12 PM
:happy: Tahnks for having us JohnR, hopefully soon we will all
be talking about all of the BigFish that we are catching.Now
that's what I want to talk about.:D

GMAN
05-08-2003, 05:59 PM
THANKS JOHN. FOR THE GREAT SITE.

Lewdog
05-08-2003, 09:03 PM
Thanks John -- This is a wonderful site -- I'm catchin' stripers already!:D

Kastmaster
05-08-2003, 09:11 PM
:) :) :) Thank you! This is an incredible resource!!!:) :) :)

JohnR
05-08-2003, 09:19 PM
Glad you guys enjoy it!

How did you find out about us? Just curious :hihi: (we don't have an advertising, ahem, budget :D )

Kastmaster
05-08-2003, 09:33 PM
Well John, I actually joined last year. I found you through a search engine most likely. After being without internet access for a few months I totally forgot about the site. I recently found it again almost a year later and I'm glad I did.

nor-easter
05-08-2003, 11:11 PM
I was slowly surfing through the dense FOG of the Internet and suddenly came across a bright spot that has become a special place for me.
Not Canapitsit or Canaworms or Canawhoopbutt....

I was lucky to find err, oh,tihs, What the heck is the Name of this place!!!!!!

Oh, there it is STRIPED-BASS.COM followed by a bunch of other letters and numbers and geek spoke stuff.

Thanks for allowing me to set in a Mooring on this site!

wjm
05-09-2003, 06:12 AM
Thanks John, The amount and vatiety of information here is fantastic.

kenP
05-09-2003, 07:32 AM
Thanks John. I finally made the move from FL and now live in Londonderry, NH and am excited about fishing NE. I think this weekend will be my first outing. I found about the web site while still in FL by going to a search engine and typing fishing NE.

Roop
05-09-2003, 07:45 AM
You have a good group here.

Hope to be able to contribute and learn a lot as well.

NilsC
05-09-2003, 07:53 AM
Thanks for a great site John,

I found you guys looking for info on fishing from the yak, most searches gave me southern and western part of USA. I then tried to look for local stuff using Google, last search was:

Weekapaug Striped Bass

Since this site must have a lot of hits, it rated as 1 and 2 on the list of 98 hits using those words. :D

Then it took me 2 days to read :read: all the posts that show up with the default setting. At the same time I got a feeling :love: for the tone here on this board. Looking at the posts, seeing how nice :smash: we "shorts - newbies" :wall: are treated, it made up my mind to register :putin:
(to be registered made it so much easier to keep track on what posts I have already read)

Since nobody was flamed :af: after posting (stupid) questions that had been asked before I tried my first post... waiting, tense, nervous with butterflies in my stomach .... :gorez:
for the ax to fall :behead:
or to be hung oout to dry :hang: for posting.

Point: None of that happened, I'm still an ignorant shorts but I'm a happy ignorant shorts. :jester:

Thank you again
Nils

addict
05-09-2003, 08:16 AM
:kewl:

playinghooky
05-09-2003, 08:48 AM
Thanks John. I found the site just by searching Yahoo for Striped Bass. Looks like a great group of people and I look forward to contributing.

ChrisH
05-09-2003, 08:58 AM
Thanks John, I like your site, lots of familiar names here.

Chris

chris L
05-09-2003, 09:09 AM
I stumbled thru the door ! now I cant find the way out . Hello Hello !

Rappin Mikey
05-09-2003, 10:16 AM
Great site and happy to be aboard. I just hope you guys don't hate me when you find out I catch more fish then youzes!:laughs: :laughs: :laughs: