View Full Version : Hamilton Lake in Mass??

chefchris401
12-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Anyone ever fish hamilton lake/reservoir in Holland , Mass?

My FOH manager at work is a big time freshwater fisherman and every year they get a lake house for a week.

there looking to shift gears and go somewhere else, the spot they usually go has become developed and populated.

Found some threads on the big site, but there a few years old.

Thanks guys.

Rob Rockcrawler
12-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Its about two miles from my house and i have not fished it, but it has some MONSTER pike in it. Go to PJ's bar right across the road from the lake and you can see one that came out of it. They stock it with trout in the spring and the fall. Thats all the info i really have.

shadow
12-13-2011, 09:53 AM
Iv fished it once my freind lives right down the road I didn't catch anything but he has got some small bass from there but rob is right there are big pike in there ....giving a choice therebis better ponds close to Hamilton ....mashapaug lake. I'v fished that and there is a good large mouth and walleye fishery there.I also liked siaguge(sp) that looked very pike water.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Saltheart
12-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Its about two miles from my house and i have not fished it, but it has some MONSTER pike in it. Go to PJ's bar right across the road from the lake and you can see one that came out of it. They stock it with trout in the spring and the fall. Thats all the info i really have.

They feed the pike spring and fall? :)

Swimmer
12-14-2011, 10:37 AM
Iv fished it once my freind lives right down the road I didn't catch anything but he has got some small bass from there but rob is right there are big pike in there ....giving a choice therebis better ponds close to Hamilton ....mashapaug lake. I'v fished that and there is a good large mouth and walleye fishery there.I also liked siaguge(sp) that looked very pike water.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

:fishin:Hamilton, don't they check your tax returns before they let you fish in that town?:buds:

SolOmoN
12-14-2011, 06:56 PM
They feed the pike spring and fall? :)

x2:jump 1: