View Full Version : Ponderosa. Helping the obese kill themselves for over 30 years.

Duke41
12-14-2011, 03:53 PM
Just ran into a really obese friend of mine. He was in obvious pain. He told me that he went to Ponderosa Buffet and had 5 sirlon steaks. He was now leaving work early to go home and lay down. Makes me think of a lion feeding on a fresh kill. They eat until they fall asleep. I wonder if Ponderosa has ever had to wake up people or perhaps drag them out of the store. Maybe they should have a field out back with some tall grass and a few trees where you could just waddle over and lay down after a massive meal.

They could call it the field of champions. How loing does it take to digest 5 pounds of meat. Hours, Days, weeks? Interesting

Sea Dangles
12-14-2011, 04:03 PM
That is precisely how fat turds are killing insurance companies. Zero self control.Probably a mountain of medication too.

Yeah, blame Ponderosa and hug fatso.

Duke41
12-14-2011, 04:45 PM
Not blamming anyone. Just an observation. 5 steaks that will make a lot of brown sausage... lol gross

PRBuzz
12-14-2011, 05:01 PM
Well he can go to Old Country Buffet for breakfast and load up on biscuits and gravy...and everything else they shovel out!

Joe
12-14-2011, 05:08 PM
I hear it's even worse in the south. I worked with some southerners. The lady I worked for treated me well - no complaints.
There were two pizza places nearby, one served really great pizza but average sized portions. The other served lousy pizza and gigantic portions. They went for the large portion place every time.
It wasn't like you walked away hungry from the quality place, it was just that they put more value on the big portions. They wanted to feel stuffed.
The whole scene was kinda sorta really disgusting. There's nothing worse than watching a fat woman eat.

spence
12-14-2011, 07:49 PM
Go to Alabama or Mississippi.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

bart
12-14-2011, 07:52 PM
McDonald's dollar menu for a cheaper alternative! :yak5:

or go to a Shoney's in WV. equally :yak5:

Mike P
12-14-2011, 10:06 PM
Just ran into a really obese friend of mine. He was in obvious pain. He told me that he went to Ponderosa Buffet and had 5 sirlon steaks. He was now leaving work early to go home and lay down. Makes me think of a lion feeding on a fresh kill. They eat until they fall asleep. I wonder if Ponderosa has ever had to wake up people or perhaps drag them out of the store. Maybe they should have a field out back with some tall grass and a few trees where you could just waddle over and lay down after a massive meal.

They could call it the field of champions. How loing does it take to digest 5 pounds of meat. Hours, Days, weeks? Interesting

They should also have a defibrilator crash cart out there, too. :doh: :rollem:

flyvice11787
12-15-2011, 12:24 AM
This should be posted at every all you can eat buffet/restaurant :tooth:.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/flyvice11787/aa93e2a4.jpg
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raven
12-15-2011, 07:48 AM
learned not to click certain links

people form a habit of equating "feeling stuffed"
as the "go to" norm rather than the occasional over eat feeling

you don't sleep well while digesting food because the digestive tract
is way to busy....sorta like passing out from to much alcohol

so then, you owe the sleep man - and you function impoverished
and feel wiped out... pay back is coming