View Full Version : S-B FF Playoffs

JackK
12-16-2011, 11:24 AM
Good luck to everyone in the playoffs. It's been a fun season, and this year everyone fought hard to stay competitive.

I had a killer run near the end, but not too confident about my chances after losing Fred Jackson, Matt Forte and now Greg Jennings. Injuries suck!

My call for the title goes to Dot Stripers. After the best trade in the history of FF, I think he has it made!

fishbones
12-16-2011, 11:38 AM
Good luck to all. Even though I finished 4th in points, I couldn't get into the playoffs. I can't blame it on the players, it must be the coach. He should be fired.

tysdad115
12-16-2011, 01:31 PM
Good luck to everyone, my team should start taking off any day now....at least I made it. Had a good year.

SurfCaster413
12-16-2011, 06:40 PM
I know people where against that trade me and Dot pulled off but it really helped me out and moved me up in rankings. I didnt make the playoffs but ill be back for sure next year.

redcrbbr
12-18-2011, 11:58 AM
was a messed up year for me. didn't really have or put the time into it that i should of. made a few dumb moves right out of the gate. oh well there is always next year. good luck in the playoffs.