12-18-2011, 07:06 AM
Does Tebow get Tebow'd today?

spence
12-18-2011, 09:01 AM
It could be a very exciting game.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Karl F
12-18-2011, 09:07 AM
Tim Tebow SNL Sketch (Video) | SportsGrid (http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/tebow-snl-sketch-video/)

saw this on SNL last night.. had to chuckle.. scroll thru the article and watch the video.. love the Bellichek reference by JC

nightfighter
12-18-2011, 09:08 AM
I have been a fan of this kid since he was an underclassman at Florida. But the media has overdone it with him this week. Here's hoping the Pats D plays man cover all day long and someone stays home between the tackles to keep him from making first downs rushing himself. He has only been successful passing against prevent defense that teams have gone to in the fourth quarter. Make him beat you in man coverage... (which could be scary with our secondary)

vineyardblues
12-18-2011, 09:16 AM
Tim Tebow SNL Sketch (Video) | SportsGrid (http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/tebow-snl-sketch-video/)

saw this on SNL last night.. had to chuckle.. scroll thru the article and watch the video.. love the Bellichek reference by JC

I am a huge Tebow fan :jump1:

Liked the video LMFAO but do not think uncle Bill is the :devil2: lol
Wish I had watched it last night .
Thanks Karl and have a great Holiday

Raven
12-18-2011, 09:53 AM
should be an interesting Match

Slipknot
12-18-2011, 11:06 PM
fun game to watch but when Carter got hurt, that sucked bigtime. I hope he is not out for the season :( that was the one player I feared and dreaded him getting hurt with only a few games to go. I hope he is back here next year.

root for SF tomorrow night

how about KC getting the win over GB? :uhuh:
and Indy got a win finally

Raven
12-19-2011, 06:51 AM
fun game to watch but when Carter got hurt, that sucked bigtime.

yeah mr sack the quarterback gone... thats a drag for sure

PRBuzz
12-19-2011, 06:53 AM
Ravens lost to SD, Pats holding edge for best record/home field through playoffs.

BigBo
12-19-2011, 07:00 AM
I like Tebow, but I am so sick of hearing about him. In my opinion, he's not going to last long as a quarterback if they keep letting him run with the ball the way he does. He's gonna get hurt doing that stuff.

striperman36
12-19-2011, 08:02 AM
I like Tebow, but I am so sick of hearing about him. In my opinion, he's not going to last long as a quarterback if they keep letting him run with the ball the way he does. He's gonna get hurt doing that stuff.

hopefully we won't hear about him for another month, or more.

striperman36
12-19-2011, 08:04 AM
fun game to watch but when Carter got hurt, that sucked bigtime. I hope he is not out for the season :( that was the one player I feared and dreaded him getting hurt with only a few games to go. I hope he is back here next year.

root for SF tomorrow night

how about KC getting the win over GB? :uhuh:
and Indy got a win finally

Herald reports Carter out for the season

The Dad Fisherman
12-19-2011, 08:28 AM
Ravens lost to SD, Pats holding edge for best record/home field through playoffs.

Wouldn't Pittsburgh get home field if they win out...They beat us Head to Head this year

afterhours
12-19-2011, 08:41 AM
patriots did what they had to do, score a bunch. d calmed down a bit once they went to the 4-3 in the second. gonna miss carter. hate to be in the film room as bb counts aloud the missed tackles.

Slipknot
12-19-2011, 10:01 AM
Herald reports Carter out for the season

I heard a quad injury requiring surgery. ouch, that sucks, he must have torn it.

Wouldn't Pittsburgh get home field if they win out...They beat us Head to Head this year

ya they would if we are even with them at the end of year. Let's hope they get a loss somewhere like the ravens did last night, maybe SF will beat them tonight. we still have to win out.

The Dad Fisherman
12-19-2011, 10:31 AM
hate to be in the film room as bb counts aloud the missed tackles.

Probably have to send out for lunch....going to take awhile :wall:

Saltheart
12-19-2011, 01:44 PM
Loved the turnovers but most else was same, same. we had guys open all over the place on passes. i think that was more denvers problems than our prowess. Good solid win.

Carter is a big loss. You could tell it was a bad injury right away.

PRBuzz
12-20-2011, 06:00 AM

Thank you SF: 49ers beat Big Ben, Steelers 20-3, now if the Pats win out they are in control!

The Dad Fisherman
12-20-2011, 06:12 AM
Just comin here to post that up......now the #1 seed is in there hands.