View Full Version : where are they in ri?

GansettIndian
05-09-2003, 10:00 PM
ive been fishing the wall which i know u guys from souther ri know where i mean and u have been catching schoolies like crazy im lookin for the keepers im not asking for anyone to give up there secret sot but i amd from narragansett and i am lookin for an area this time of year that can get me some dinner im local so if u describe an area i probably can figure it out with out anyone telling me strait out i live right next to the jamestown bridge any thing there yet let me know?

thanks

albo1931
05-10-2003, 07:55 PM
Try the Deep Hole, Ive heard a couple of keepers came outta there this week. Havent been down there myself yet, but Ive been catching lots of Tatoug right near the bridge. Good Luck!!

Bill L
05-11-2003, 07:04 AM
Gansett, it being mid-May, I would say that anywhere in Narr. would be worth a shot; the fish are here. You may want to target a river that leads to a herring run--just a speculation. At this point, I wouldn't wait for word on where the fish might be, rather get out there and give it a shot.

Buzz-erd
05-11-2003, 08:06 AM
EVERYWHERE!!!Or at least every place I've been in the last week or so.

GansettIndian
05-11-2003, 07:04 PM
thanks albo good hint toon, got a 39" off one of our rhode island bridges today hope for more and bigger

StriperSeeker
05-12-2003, 07:16 AM
We were in the upper bay Sat. afternoon. Checked out Barrington beach, Prudence Island, Warren river, Greenwich bay with no luck. Hardly saw anyone fishing! Am I looking in the wrong places!?!

GansettIndian
05-12-2003, 11:30 PM
STRIPERSEEKER WHERE I CAUGHT THE 39" THERE WAS NOT PERSON IN SIGHT BUT THEY WERE HITTIN I WAS THERE FOR 3 HOURS.. UNTIL I HIT THAT BASS...PATIENCE MY FRIEND..