View Full Version : Weekend Plans?

JohnR
12-30-2011, 07:36 AM
What's up for the weekend?

Catch up on a few things , rest a bit New Years Bassin? Hmmmm.

Put this year to bed...

So what's up for the weekend?

Rockfish9
12-30-2011, 07:45 AM
first order of buisness is to get the lights and tree put away..

after that get my bait tank up and running.. then trap some bait..

make final tune ups on the ice fishing gear in prep for next week ends first trip of the season..

then work on more plugfest plugs...

Typhoon
12-30-2011, 08:06 AM
Lights and tree away Saturday

Morton's steakhouse saturday night

Pat's game sunday

piemma
12-30-2011, 08:42 AM
Just finished putting the 2 trees and ornaments away. Whew!!!
I have a nephew who is a complete idiot getting married on New Years Eve. I cannot believe I will be up past 8PM on New Years.

Pats Sunday

bart
12-30-2011, 09:11 AM
Laying low and relaxing, taking my mother out to eat at Paneras...real exciting stuff. Happy to have this year behind me, really looking forward to 2012. Happy New Year to everyone....

The Dad Fisherman
12-30-2011, 09:26 AM
Gonna spin up a few plugs this weekend, New Years eve party w/ a few friends, Pats game on Sunday, Giants/Dallas game Sunday Night....Insulate the Sun Porch

striperman36
12-30-2011, 10:26 AM
Following the white lines home
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Stewie
12-30-2011, 01:47 PM
Stay home and play with the new puppy. Traditional trip South a few miles Saturday night to have a beer with some old friends.

Zeno
12-30-2011, 02:53 PM
laying low..waiting for giants boys on sunday

Clogston29
12-30-2011, 02:54 PM
home with sick kid

spence
12-30-2011, 03:09 PM
Swing by for a brew and some Iowa State football.

Following the white lines home

5/0
12-30-2011, 04:16 PM
Hang and watch a movie with the family.
Gonna fire up the Beef Jurky machine that Santa gave the kids and make some.
Some prep work at home,looking forward to the 14th:buds:
Sunday Pat's relax have some Brews & Jack:devil2:

RickBomba
12-30-2011, 04:36 PM
Going to Cabela's to pick up a portable sonar unit with Mikey and Shawno tomorrow. Gonna try to win some money or plugs in the tourney this year.

Jack Bomba has the croup, so hang with him and Jess tonight.

On call, so staying home for NYE.

Pats Sunday..guess I'm watching the kid while mom recovers.

Take down the tree.

Putting line on the self-jigging tips, and finishing prep for FoABBIT!

I have a lot to do.

RickBomba
12-30-2011, 04:38 PM
Hang and watch a movie with the family.
Gonna fire up the Beef Jurky machine that Santa gave the kids and make some.
Some prep work at home,looking forward to the 14th:buds:
Sunday Pat's relax have some Brews & Jack:devil2:

Soo, does this mean we'll see you in Hubbardston?

Rappin Mikey
12-30-2011, 05:11 PM
Going to cabellas w/ Ricky tommorrow, then out to eat with the wife in NoHo. Shaking the rust off on some ice sun or mon or both.

nightfighter
12-30-2011, 05:29 PM
Working on my NFL picks... Have to find two more winners than JohnR and Redcrbber. I'm one pick behind them going into the last week.

tattoobob
12-30-2011, 05:45 PM
Just finished a movie and a pizza, going to chill tonight

Tomorrow out to Breakfast with an old friend then replacing the wheel bearing on my Explorer Home by 2ish to shower then off to Japanese hibachi for NYE dinner at 4 then home to chill and watch some movies

The rest of the weekend will be filled with cleaning and putting stuff away and relaxing

Everyone have a fun and safe New Years Eve, I'm looking ahead to a year better than last year

ProfessorM
12-30-2011, 07:17 PM
I have to go to a friggin wedding New Years eve that starts at 8. Who gets married on N Y evening. I won't know a soul. Probably be at the table with elderly people. Funeral would have been a quicker evening. Thanks honey.

JohnR
12-30-2011, 07:22 PM
Got tickets for Sunday so taking the kid - anyone else going? Slip?

In section 315

RickBomba
12-30-2011, 07:25 PM
AARRRG,
Jess and I were old regulars in 319. Hated those seats!
Happy New Year Redmonds!

Slipknot
12-30-2011, 08:23 PM
Who gets married on N Y evening.

I think I read that piemma is going to a wedding that night also, he said it was his idiot nephew.

you're right, who gets married then, can't wait until Valentines Day or something? :smash:

Got tickets for Sunday so taking the kid - anyone else going? Slip?

In section 315

nope, don't have the tix this week, but I should be there for playoff game.
I've been sick all week so maybe if I'm up to it I'll spray primer on this wall unit Sat. then watch the Pats Sunday, work a bit on my plug building area.

Slingah
12-30-2011, 10:41 PM
First Night in the city tomorrow night....Polar Plunge New Years Day....then hiking a 4000' in N.H. on Monday!

Happy New Year all......:uhuh:

piemma
12-31-2011, 02:51 AM
I have to go to a friggin wedding New Years eve that starts at 8. Who gets married on N Y evening. I won't know a soul. Probably be at the table with elderly people. Funeral would have been a quicker evening. Thanks honey.

Paul, did you see my post. I am also at a wedding New Years Eve. Same wedding? I mean their cannot be 2 idiots getting married tonight. Can there?

5/0
12-31-2011, 04:04 AM
Soo, does this mean we'll see you in Hubbardston?

Only in Spirit my friend:devil2:

johnny ducketts
12-31-2011, 07:35 AM
Today... Maybe take down tree, tomorrow... Brew up a batch of some kind. Mon...hang with the little one and the wife, nothing crazy planned here, prob won't even see the ball drop on nye.

american spirit
12-31-2011, 09:01 AM
work. try to get this thick cement-like mucous out of my system. try to get back on the exercise train.

ThrowingTimber
12-31-2011, 12:31 PM
Taking down decorations. Just take it easy at home. :uhuh:

crush everyone at monopoly again :uhuh:

KB&J SIDEACTION
12-31-2011, 01:08 PM
Alot of hoping and praying it stays warm enough so there are no NO HEAT CALLS Hate being on call period but New Years Eve and day really sucks!

tattoobob
12-31-2011, 02:13 PM
Alot of hoping and praying it stays warm enough so there are no NO HEAT CALLS Hate being on call period but New Years Eve and day really sucks!

When I did service plumbing I would always take new years weekend because I would get Thanksgiving and Christmas off

The Iceman 6
01-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Been on the go all vacation long, today, sitting on the couch and watching football all day long.

5/0
01-01-2012, 11:37 AM

Yeah,copy that! I was on call for three consecutive New Year's eve:fury:been on call for just about all of the Holidays.
I honestly hate being on call I don't know how you guys rotate your shifts but we do a 24/7 I rotate every 5 weeks:smash:
I friggin really can't stand it.