View Full Version : YUUUUUUUUP!!

spinncognito
01-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Anyone else been watching Storage Wars on A&E?
Pretty cool show. Amazes me how people can stop paying for a storage unit with thousand$ of dollars worth of stuff in it and lose it all in an auction.
I like "The Collector" and Jarrod/Brandi
Do I dispise Dave? YUUUUUP!

tysdad115
01-09-2012, 05:35 PM
We watch it at my house too, cant stand YUUUUUPPP, but Barry is a riot. They drastically over value the items as they remove them but maybe in Cali they pay more for junk...some of the stuff is a great score though. Its on the DVR scheduler at my house. Just saw today A&E may not bring Dave back though, they are in "Contract Negotiaions"

Swimmer
01-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Hester is a jester.

Brandi is just fine though.

GregW
01-09-2012, 05:43 PM
I saw an episode or two. A few things to keep in mind, the value of an item is not what you will receive, especially in this economy. Second they over value things.
I have also heard rumors that things were being planted in units to make the show more interesting.

tattoobob
01-09-2012, 07:00 PM
What Cannel and time is it on?

spinncognito
01-09-2012, 07:33 PM
I saw an episode or two. A few things to keep in mind, the value of an item is not what you will receive, especially in this economy. Second they over value things.
I have also heard rumors that things were being planted in units to make the show more interesting.

Cannot say I did not wonder about that. Always one thing that must be appraised..... Hmmmm