View Full Version : Tagger Dartah on ebay

Swimmer
01-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Tagger Custom Wood Darter Purple Acid Striped Bass Plug Lure | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tagger-Custom-Wood-Darter-Purple-Acid-Striped-Bass-Plug-Lure-/260930510818?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc0ab9fe2)

mikecc
01-13-2012, 03:35 PM
This guy has a few Pikes listed also.

Swimmer
01-13-2012, 03:41 PM
There is a few MAC's on ebay as well. I saw about seven Taggers. Is this our Tagger or someone else Mike?

GattaFish
01-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Profile looks right to be one from our Tagger..

Swimmer
01-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Its kind of funny that a few days ago the bidding went through the roof on the MUsso, and there was only one page of wood saltwater lures up for bid/sale. Now there is three pages since the sale of the Musso.

Grapenuts
01-13-2012, 06:05 PM
When someone pays high dollar for something, one only needs to wait for the others to come out of the closet hoping to get big bucks on their item......this is one reason the bay stinks for priceing out an item when it's bought for more then it's worth cause someone wants it so bad and is willing to pull the plug out to get it.Then they say it's worth xxx cause thats what I paid for it....seen folks try to resell some time later and only get half what they spent to start with....

Backbeach Jake
01-13-2012, 06:25 PM
Gotta be our Tagger. Just couldn't be more...

nightfighter
01-13-2012, 06:41 PM
I have no problem with someone selling to raise cash in these harsh economic times. Myself, I have only ever sold one plug, a Gary Hull. Did it over on the other board when they were getting absolutely stupid money.... over 100.00. Still have all my customs from the cottage builders, at least those I haven't lost... Mac, Tagger, ProfM, Rockfish, Slip, Numby, BBJ, JPI, TDF, PNG, Steelhead, Redneck, Saltyric, Blondterror, BBeach, Piemma, and even a Capesams. Does my heart good to be able to gaze up at some of them from where I am sitting. If needed, I have other stuff I would use to raise emergency cash.

tattoobob
01-13-2012, 07:08 PM
When someone pays high dollar for something, one only needs to wait for the others to come out of the closet hoping to get big bucks on their item......this is one reason the bay stinks for priceing out an item when it's bought for more then it's worth cause someone wants it so bad and is willing to pull the plug out to get it.Then they say it's worth xxx cause thats what I paid for it....seen folks try to resell some time later and only get half what they spent to start with....

You are so right Steve

ProfessorM
01-13-2012, 07:31 PM
I got lots of Taggers. I'm rich, rich I say.

Karl F
01-13-2012, 07:33 PM

dead nuts on, as per yer usual :claps:

I got lots of Taggers. I'm rich, rich I say.

unload 'em now, while the iron's hot! :uhuh:

tysdad115
01-13-2012, 07:39 PM
The boy has a Tagger large danny in green mack...that's my retirement right there..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Tagger
01-13-2012, 07:58 PM
I really wish I had a better shop to make plugs again ,, miss it .. Those are really early pikies (mac era).. and a Hard maple darter .. prone to split ... some do,, some don't ,, great action but I'd pass for birch . I love my customs,,, have everyone I ever got from anyone except those lost to the surf .. I'm a lucky man . some really amazing stuff .. :uhuh:

Raven
01-14-2012, 06:15 AM
wishin dont get it
envisioning will though
right at the twilight of sleep
there's a thin realm between the two worlds
there in lies the answer

Tagger
01-14-2012, 07:49 AM
wishin dont get it
envisioning will though
right at the twilight of sleep
there's a thin realm between the two worlds
there in lies the answer

Inspiring .... thanks Raven,, is the thin line my sleep apnea machine ?

Raven
01-14-2012, 08:48 AM
it's where your driving the dream engine

JohnR
01-14-2012, 08:57 AM
Inspiring .... thanks Raven,, is the thin line my sleep apnea machine ?

No, that is the white noise that helps you sleep a full night and actually dream ;)

I am fortunate enough to have a few of most of the people mentioned in the thread, including those that are Hydro-Oriented. If I die, my kid will have a head start into a collection or books for school :tooth:

I am also glad to maintain possession (ownership is really to the plug community ~ never to be sold) of the Plug Project to showcase eternal this era in northeast plug making.

P.S. - if lightning strikes me, the Plug Project goes first to Slip, first alternate Tagger , to ensure the Plug Project goes on :tooth:

Tagger
01-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Thanks Boss ,, huge responsibility ... Even though Slip hasn't looked too good the last couple of times I've seen him . He'll probably out live me and the burden will be lifted .

Slipknot
01-14-2012, 01:49 PM
Thanks Boss ,, huge responsibility ... Even though Slip hasn't looked too good the last couple of times I've seen him . He'll probably out live me and the burden will be lifted .

HEY! I resemble that remark :devil2::mad:
I know I'm much heavier than you but come Monday it's my turn to find out how much full of chit I am :rolleyes: not looking forward to that, already began the low residue, no fruit or veggies today:smash:

ProfessorM
01-14-2012, 02:41 PM
good luck B. it's not that bad.

Tagger
01-14-2012, 04:08 PM
haha ,,, Weigh in ?