View Full Version : Household vacuum storage bags

WESTPORTMAFIA
01-18-2012, 09:47 PM
I have seen the commercials for years. I finally bought a box of 3 at Target. I couldn't believe how amazing they work. I put a queen sized air mattress in one with a pretty big sleeping bag and couldn't believe the size once sealed. I probably could have put a half dozen pillows in it too. Another I put full sized stocking foot waders, hip stocking wader pants, a full top and bottom of heavy foul weather gear, 2 piece rain suit and a bomber dry top. It shrunk to the size of a full plastic grocery bag. I didn't put anything in the xl bag yet but I'm pretty sure it would take my whole walk in closet. They are amazing if you haven't used them.

thefishingfreak
01-19-2012, 07:54 AM
Wonder of my X would fit?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Saltheart
01-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Harbor Freight has some on sale now. I might take a look at them if they really work well.

Piscator
01-19-2012, 08:45 PM
Wonder of my X would fit?

that depends on how big she is ..........

iamskippy
01-19-2012, 11:14 PM
They do work great, however someone advised me to put something between colors because they will bleed

I think its none acidic tissue paper but dont quote me.

JamesJet
01-22-2012, 08:41 PM
I saw they are on sale right now at Harbor Freight, not sure of quality or brand. I have some that have lost their seal and some that have kept it. The ones we have which my wife bought are not really heavy duty, if they were I would have more.