View Full Version : Sous chef/assistant KM needed

chefchris401
01-19-2012, 08:22 PM
I am looking to hire a sous chef/assistant kitchen manager here at luxe.

If anybody knows anyone or is looking themselves.

Good company to work for.

Paid parking in the city, one week paid vacation, great health and dental package. Good pay.

PMs welcomed

If anyone needs more details please ask or send a pm.

Position is full time which is 55 hours, weekends, holidays, nights, etc.

Position is open on April 2, but starting to look now so we can find the right person.

Sometimes I'm late to work cause of fishing, our FOH manager is a
fisherman too.

Also we offer a house expense account which allows you to buy family and friends food and drinks, awesome perk, just ask skippy!

iamskippy
01-19-2012, 11:03 PM
The one thing i will say about luxe burger, besides the amazing food, is the work atmosphere. Being a memeber of management myself you tend to notice things, like team work, cohesion, owners disposition and interactions with his employees. Luxe burger seems to have the chemistry, to have a fun successfully productive team. Hell if i didnt have benefits thats probably couldnt be matched i would apply for the job.

So if you know someone that has what i have seen a fun, energetic, customer service oriented person apply for the job, dont miss out on such a opportunity in this economic time.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

BrianS
01-22-2012, 07:48 AM
I do know someone.. He is my sisters longtime boyfriend. He was actually just on phantom gourmet for something... What do you need from him? Resume?

JohnR
01-22-2012, 08:58 AM
The one thing i will say about luxe burger, besides the amazing food, is the work atmosphere. Being a memeber of management myself you tend to notice things, like team work, cohesion, owners disposition and interactions with his employees. Luxe burger seems to have the chemistry, to have a fun successfully productive team. Hell if i didnt have benefits thats probably couldnt be matched i would apply for the job.

So if you know someone that has what i have seen a fun, energetic, customer service oriented person apply for the job, dont miss out on such a opportunity in this economic time.

And cute ladies ...

Clammer
01-22-2012, 09:38 AM
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ><><><><