View Full Version : Will You Be Ready?

BigFish
02-12-2012, 09:29 AM
Come March we will start to get those various warm days......60 degrees maybe warmer! Will you be ready to hit the freshwater for trout, salmon, large and small among others? I plan on it! Gotta buy a new rod and reel, update the steering in my PA and get our gear ready to go in a moments notice! How about you?? You gonna drag your feet and miss the ummm.....boat......on some great days on the water??:)

Backbeach Jake
02-12-2012, 10:03 AM
This year won't be last year, I'm getting out! I love putting around P-town and Wellfleet Harbors, and I'd like to try some of the ponds and rivers around. can't wait. Next time I'm in Truro the yak will get it's Spring tuneup. Then It's just throw it in the back of the truck and go.

frogman_ch
02-20-2012, 08:15 PM
Heck, I'm ready now. Just sold my Revolution to get a new Outback (A little more room)

The Dad Fisherman
02-21-2012, 07:21 AM
I thought about putting out this weekend in one of the ponds around my area....no ice...wide open

I still gotta mount a couple of rod holders on mine....and try and talk the wife into a Fish Finder for the yak.

JackK
02-21-2012, 08:06 AM
Why wait? Saturday and Monday were very good to me this weekend in the sweetwater. Plenty of rainbows on nymphs.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

BigFish
02-21-2012, 10:47 AM
I am going out soon...couple steering mods to the PA and I am ready!