View Full Version : 2003 Ford Ranger XLT One Owner-Me

Swimmer
02-13-2012, 01:48 PM
If I could put a price on the fishing MOJO this vehicle possesses no one could afford it. I will post pictures when I get home from work.

This four-wheel-drive truck is as follows though: 98,268 miles on it, never went over 3000 miles without getting an oil change, exterior color is black, interior is brown and black, access cab, four doors that open, am-fm w/cd player that works, driven on the beach sparingly (Chappaqui#^&#^&#^&#^&) for vacation once a year, complete and total brake job (including rotors and calipers about 7500 miles ago) backing plate out actually, four wheel drive hubs in front replaced twice, it has a black Leer cap on it that was brand new when I bought it in 2003, liner staying with truck as well, will negotiate letting the Chappy and Norton stickers go with the truck. Have not washed the exterior or cleaned out the exterior yet, hence, no pictures. Will upload some shots after cleaning Wednesday. It has $530.00 dent in the right rear quarter and some scratches eslewhere on the truck. I cannot find any rust though exept for two tiny spots on the bumber.

$6,500.00

Swimmer
02-14-2012, 11:27 AM
I forgot to mention that it has top of the line Michelin tires on it that are at about half life. It has an alarm and a remote start as well.

GattaFish
02-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Great looking truck... I had a 93'. Was on 225,000 and was in mint shape until some kid hit me while texting.. I miss that truck. If I did not have a 2001 now I would be all over this,,,

Swimmer
02-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Great looking truck... I had a 93'. Was on 225,000 and was in mint shape until some kid hit me while texting.. I miss that truck. If I did not have a 2001 now I would be all over this,,,

It is a good deal. Not many around. Runs Great.

Swimmer
02-21-2012, 10:24 AM
I'll put it on C-List then.

Swimmer
02-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Cleaned up the interior, looks like new. Always had seat covers on the seats, so it didn't take much. Little left inside. Wash the outside of the truck and if it looks good I may have to raise the price.