View Full Version : Help in ID found plug

dannyplug1
02-19-2012, 09:30 PM
Was walking the dogs on the beach in Little Compton, when I found a plug in the weeds above the beach. Now finding a plug is nice but this plug is real beauty. It's a small Danny in silver with a splash of red on the chin. It has a flag, it's trebble barbs are flattened and it was attached with a small TA clip. But the real interesting part is that the Dannie's lip had the initials P M on it. I would love to know who made this Danny. I am impressed with their craftsman ship. Thanks for helping me solve this riddle. Charlie

Pete F.
02-19-2012, 09:42 PM
"My dear Watson, Professor Moriarty is not a man who lets the grass grow under his feet."
Try Professor M

dannyplug1
02-20-2012, 06:45 AM
Aha the games a foot Watson bring your gun! There is treachery tonight. I shoulda known its a beatufull plug been trying to get the professor to make me a flap tail for years. I will hold this Danny hostage! And fish it when our striped friends return. I feel great power in this plug
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

numbskull
02-20-2012, 10:20 AM
Can you post a picture? Fair chance Paul can tell you who lost it so we can make fun of him. Its yours now.

ProfessorM
02-20-2012, 05:26 PM
LOL probably mine although he probably didn't loose it he probably threw it away cause it sucked. Would like to see which one it is. I'll have a flaptail for you as I didn't forget completely

numbskull
02-20-2012, 07:37 PM
I'm thinking Art :grins:

ProfessorM
02-20-2012, 08:45 PM
yes that would be a good guess if it is the small D.P. Danny but I'm thrown by the description of a real beauty. I have not given many of those away. Guess I will have to ask Art why he threw it away.

dannyplug1
02-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Professor will get a picture of it on Tuesday best thing I have found on the beach in quite a while