View Full Version : More plugfest pictures..

Rockfish9
03-05-2012, 07:39 AM
Once i finally got set up...my camera and I walked around and took a few shots...
I know the first picture is Blond
terror's awesome display... after that it's a blur..

Rockfish9
03-05-2012, 07:42 AM
I dont know who owned the first picture.. the second one is of the professors mind boggeling precesion jig display..

the next picture us Slips dispaly which has scary good plugs in it..

Rockfish9
03-05-2012, 07:43 AM
Dont know who owned these... some nice eye candy( and striper candy for sure)

Rockfish9
03-05-2012, 07:50 AM
Thanks you John for sponsering the even...

Bruce.. with out your"above and beyond" effort this event probably doesn't happen... I'we all cant thank you enough..

The first picture is of my e-tex demo... i feel it went well.. I answered alot of questions ( even after the demo) and dispelled alot of myths about e-tex... no wonder so many people have trouble..

Next is my hook hanger/wiring method display..for me. this is to honor some real smart guy;'s from the past who thought of some real clever ways to hand a hook from a plug...

lastly was my jig/fixture display .. it took a great deal of the day yesterday to re-assemble my shop and get everything functioning again..

Rockfish9
03-05-2012, 07:54 AM
lastly is my plug display.. and my "most likely to catch a cow on the fiorst cast" plug and certificate.. thanks to all that voted for me...

this event is so much fun... the amazing talent that is displayed is truely something to behold..if the event being over didn't mean the bass were one day closer.. i'd sad...

thanks again to EVERYONE that made this happen..

Roc

tattoobob
03-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Thanks for sharing you wealth of knowledge and experience with us Joe
I could sit there all day and listen to you give advice and tell stories from years past

striperman36
03-05-2012, 05:33 PM

Od? What is that jig in the first shot
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

tysdad115
03-05-2012, 05:44 PM

1st pic is Ron (stripermaineiac) , 2nd is DerekL. And Joe once again your display was above and beyond, thank you.

tysdad115
03-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Bill that jig in the first shot was quite the contraption. His homemade display spun 13 plugs for show. Ran off one rotisserie motor, the wood part had what is best described as wagon wheel gear sets ,that thing was cool to look at. He had a different set up on the other side of the table that was pretty cool also.

striperman36
03-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Very ingenious
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Backbeach Jake
03-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Joe, really, you should write a book.

Slipknot
03-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Bill that jig in the first shot was quite the contraption. His homemade display spun 13 plugs for show. Ran off one rotisserie motor, the wood part had what is best described as wagon wheel gear sets ,that thing was cool to look at. He had a different set up on the other side of the table that was pretty cool also.

wagon wheel gear sets :huh:
those are TINKER TOYS :rotf2:
quite ingenious, I don't remember his full board name but it was the guy Happy as a clam or something like that

ProfessorM
03-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Happy as a clam with a rod in my hand.:uhuh: Nice gentleman.

Bruce I'll bet you have seen him fishing in my favorite place in spring, he frequents it often.

Slipknot
03-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Yes , that's it
i have one of his plugs
very nice guy and his wife is wonderful also.