View Full Version : Getting Restless

Night Shift
03-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Two more moons to endure... and then I will be in full swing on the north shore, cruising the ocean front in skinny, bait filled water, looking for the biggest bass that swims, with the full moon lighting the way:jump1:

Very early this morning, I was awakened by my wife asking me to keep still and to please stop casting in my sleep (again). No wonder, the blue light of the full moon was (and usually does) pouring through my bedroom windows so brightly my eye lids couldn't black it out... so my dreams took me to the flats (again). She thinks I need help.

I'm ready to get process started

The full "Worm Moon"

Slipknot
03-07-2012, 08:18 PM
I know what you mean
I woke up this morning at 3:am and couldn't fall back to sleep :wall:

tysdad115
03-07-2012, 08:26 PM
I feel your pain. Soon, very soon.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Rob Rockcrawler
03-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Its starting to get bad now. The sun is high up in the sky.

Night Shift
03-07-2012, 08:37 PM
I hope to see you up this way again this summer Bruce

And I will enter a "novice plug" at next years Plugfest.
I've been inspired, and bought my first round of supplies. I plan on making an absoulte mess of Joe's shop tomorrow night:devil2:

Slipknot
03-07-2012, 08:46 PM
:rotf2: another one sucked in :rotf2:

I think you'll have company too, from tysdad:uhuh:

ya, i'll get up there

JohnnySaxatilis
03-07-2012, 09:02 PM
I tied about eleventeen leaders today :smash:

minor league's startin this week tho. trout trucks makin their rounds :love: weeeeee

The Dad Fisherman
03-08-2012, 05:57 AM
You and me both......I've been chomping at the bit to get out there.

PRBuzz
03-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Boat ready to go in the water after Ides of March..:gu:..test out the new autopilot control.

GregW
03-08-2012, 07:01 AM
I' m glad someone posted this. I thought I was the only one waking up at night wondering if it's time to fish.

numbskull
03-08-2012, 07:07 AM
Plugs and a full moon are a tough challenge

GattaFish
03-08-2012, 07:31 AM
Junkies,,,,, twitch - shake - twitch.......

Rockfish9
03-08-2012, 09:37 AM
Plugs and a full moon are a tough challenge

not up our way....alot more options on the full moon...plug speed isn't as critical as when it's dark and still...my best nights plugging have ben under a jillion candle power moon..

Rockfish9
03-08-2012, 09:41 AM
I worked on pluggage until midnight.. it makes sleeping eaiser..it also starts sleep depravation training..

Rockfish9
03-09-2012, 09:15 AM
I hope to see you up this way again this summer Bruce

And I will enter a "novice plug" at next years Plugfest.
I've been inspired, and bought my first round of supplies. I plan on making an absoulte mess of Joe's shop tomorrow night:devil2:

Ya done good pilgrim.... you learned the differance between a roughing gouge... parting tool and a skew.. and you tamed all 3... those goo-goo's you turned are sweet.. you'll really know the thrill in June when the first one get's slammed...FISH ON!

zimmy
03-09-2012, 09:48 AM
I' m glad someone posted this. I thought I was the only one waking up at night wondering if it's time to fish.

Some are waking up in the middle of the night and fishing :devil2:

Night Shift
03-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Some are waking up in the middle of the night and fishing :devil2:

Yup. Last night I jolted awake because I almost dropped my camera over the rail. ...happens most nights the moonlight is beaming through my windows.:smash:

Night Shift
03-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Ya done good pilgrim.... you learned the differance between a roughing gouge... parting tool and a skew.. and you tamed all 3... those goo-goo's you turned are sweet.. you'll really know the thrill in June when the first one get's slammed...FISH ON!

Thanks again for the instructions, I can't wait to start fishing my own plugs. The first one was rather ugly, but I got a feel for it on the second and the chips were flying. I'm very pleased with the way they came out (and I'm as fussy as they come). They ought to at least scare up a bluefish or two.