View Full Version : No Respect

joebaggs99
03-10-2012, 10:24 AM
Over the last week one of the river basins has seen alot of pressure and some assh---- seem to think they can leave trash and make as much noise as they want on private property. Yes I'm talking about residential living area. This week a group of guys were fishing and left coorslight beer cans, were so loud the cops were called, and to add insult to injury they were fishing right next to peoples windows. Lets just say friends of mine that live at the residence were blamed for their actions. Want to say thanks for those of you responceable.

BigFish
03-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Are you assuming the guilty folks reside here on the board (which I doubt) or are you just venting??

joebaggs99
03-10-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm discussing issues that affect all of us fishermen. When people in general don't respect private property or any property.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

piemma
03-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Not, for the most part, the guys here. I know a ton of the board members and everyone is respectable of the right to fish. It's the jamokes that don't know **&&^ that are responsible.

Rappin Mikey
03-10-2012, 03:39 PM
If the fishing is good there, send me a PM of the location. I'll go take care of those litter bugs. Then I will clean up that there spot in more ways then one.:uhuh:

FishermanTim
03-14-2012, 12:09 PM
Maybe you can get a few signs to post at the entry points.

One could be a "contaminated fish" warning, one could be a "toxic waste contamination" warning and another could be a "NO TRESSPASSING" sign with a hefty fine included in any viloation.

Then if they show up again you have someone call the police to report a drug deal going down and see what happens?

Nothing worse than some POS that has a complete disregard for property that isn't theirs! I can only imagine the pig stye they must come from, and that's an insult to the pigs!!!!!

Sundowner
03-14-2012, 01:16 PM
that doesn't seem to work on the shore line. Makes me so very mad when I walk to some rocks and see nothing but D&D cups and trash of all sort all over the place

fishsmith
03-14-2012, 02:54 PM
It's not just fisherman, People are pigs. I live on a main road and it seems the majority of motorist believe and open window and a waste basket are one in the same.