View Full Version : So.Cal. Striper addicts

Striperbear
05-17-2003, 04:14 PM
Hey there all. Im new here to this board and Im lookin to see if there is any Southern California striper addicts. Im also new to striper fishin but since I got my first one, Im hooked. Its kinda like doritos....ya cant eat just one. Any one from So.Cal? No? ANyone have any tips and tricks for a new guy on the rise? All would be greatly appreciated. :thanks: in advance. Scott

FresnoStriperman
05-17-2003, 07:18 PM
hey, wat city are you from ? maybe if your close we can fish together... maybe i'll bring my friends and we'll fish at Pyramid lake or you drive up to Los banos and we'll fish together:D

Striperbear
05-17-2003, 11:07 PM
Hey Fresno, Im in Canyon Country. It would be great to hook up and fish. I unfortunately am driving a 8-9 mpg veh and goin up to your area would be difficult, but not impossible. I have some friends willing to travel as well. Pyramid is turning on big time right now too. Im waiting for my buddy to get some parts for his boat so we can get it out to yellow bar and the dam. Hell, maybe my wife would make the trip with me. She is learnin how to fish as well. I finally got her out and she actually likes it. Go figure. By the way, what is the fishin like up in your neck of the woods? Striper and cats mainly but if you have bass and crappie and so on....let me know. Take care of you and yours.:cool: