View Full Version : Guys & Gals - important.

JohnR
03-18-2012, 09:58 AM
Just because the politicians have been slinging back and fro in the nasty of the election year it doesn't mean we need to do so in here. It has been brought to my attention that several people feel it is again getting too harsh and I think they might be right. Just becuase the politics of both parties can be rough, and the calls for "civility" be in name or partisanship only, doesn't mean we have to here.

Recently, someone I admired and respected greatly was killed in a crash. Exact reason is yet to be determined but there were significant immediate events conspiring at the same time, including lack of fuel, in an aircraft, but I digress.

The reason I bring this up was that this person allowed for all kinds of discourse on his site but he requested and heavily encouraged some level decency among the different sides. I would like to see the respect level come up with both sides and I request that all from you.

Starting tomorrow - Monday - today if you can - lets work on improving the level of discourse. Argue your points but argue them in a more honest, even handed, and respectful matter.

Best...

John