View Full Version : new Orleans Saints "Bounty" levy handed down

Sundowner
03-21-2012, 12:02 PM
Holy crap, The NFL isn't playing around on this issue. Head coach Sean Payton suspended w/o pay for the entire 2012 season. St Louis Rams (now defensive coordinator Greg Williams suspended indefinetly). Saints general manager suspended for the first 8 weeks, plus the Saints have to forfeit their 2nd round draft picks for the next 2 yrs., they have no 1st round picks , I think, which I could be wrong.

Duke41
03-21-2012, 12:32 PM
wow

nightfighter
03-21-2012, 04:32 PM
They're going to deal with the defensive players involved next.... Going to get uglier.

JamesJet
03-21-2012, 07:38 PM
That is crazy. I am sure it goes on in other towns and much worse goes on all over professional sports. Someone had to take the fall I guess. I know the NFL wants to clean up its perception etc, but that seems overboard.

spence
03-21-2012, 07:52 PM
That is crazy. I am sure it goes on in other towns and much worse goes on all over professional sports. Someone had to take the fall I guess. I know the NFL wants to clean up its perception etc, but that seems overboard.

I think in this instance the evidence was pretty clear. Zero tolerance and I agree completely.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raider Ronnie
03-27-2012, 08:01 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if Parcells coaches them to the superbowl :rotf2:
I miss Parcells coaching

Rockfish9
03-30-2012, 07:29 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if Parcells coaches them to the superbowl :rotf2:
I miss Parcells coaching

How long has it been since Parcels actualy coached????.. when was hIs last super bowl appearance???? .. what was his record with the cowboys??. and lastly what team did he actualy finnish the job he started at... he's 71... like joe Gibbs.. the game has passed him bye..a noble gester.. but most of those guy's are not going to listen to or repect him seeing as he didn't "shop for the groceries"and is only there on the interm...