View Full Version : ACN - Opinions Needed

MarshCappa
03-23-2012, 08:11 AM
I attended an in home meeting last night at a friends house in Marshfield with about 15 other guys. The room was a mix of small business owners, unemplyed, and current ACN reps. I had mixed feelings going in and still do. They wanted $500 from ME last night to start out but I made an excuse and left when the meeting was over. Obviously earning more money on the side would be attractive too me but I don't want to get into something and sell it to people without getting some feedback. I respect many of the people on this board and would like to hear what you guys think. Thanks!

ACN Direct Seller Home-Based Business Opportunity, Products & Services (http://acninc.com/)

MarshCappa
03-23-2012, 09:58 AM
The more I read up on this the more i feel like I'm not going to do it. I'm not a fan of the pyramid scheme at all. I was put off that I was asked for $500 after meeting the people involved for just 30 minutes. These times are stressful trying to find a way to make some extra money. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is!

Jackbass
03-23-2012, 10:07 AM
You are correct. I had a guy working for me that was an AMWAY rep. He did ok with it I think. Bottom line is the more people you get under you selling things the more money you make. This guy would literally promote "the business" to everyone and any one that would listen. Including my customers. I finally had to tell him when you are out in my vehicle earning money from me leave "the business" at home or else. I know some people do well with it but to really earn you have to be able to recruit.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raven
03-23-2012, 10:15 AM
not green enough for me...meaning the services offered are so rapidly changing with technology advances that it's difficult to even keep up with it with shrinking chips and expanding memory or storage. just my opinion of course and trust your Gut instinct.

WESTPORTMAFIA
03-23-2012, 10:26 AM
Stay away when there is an upfront fee.

MarshCappa
03-23-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm not doing it. I'll keep slugging it out like everyone else. Oh well I guess I was meant to be a worker bee!!

Swimmer
03-23-2012, 02:17 PM
My ex sister in law dumped 90 G's iinto amway in Maine after my brother in law died.She got what she deserved. Penniless a year later. Stuff doest work any better than store bought and generally cost more.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device