View Full Version : Weekend Plans?

JohnR
03-30-2012, 07:02 AM
TFCTFN: Too Friekin' Cold To Fish Night!

S-B's annual celebration soiree drawing together elements of a harvest festival, a pinch of beerfest, the ESPYs, Hasty Pudding, and praying for a good spawn.

Time: Tomorrow, Saturday night from 7pm to 11ish

Location: VFW-Fairhaven 109 Middle Street, Fairhaven, MA 02719 (http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=vfw+middle+st+fairhaven+ma&hl=en&cid=17081355333031621313)

Cost: $10 each or couple (Significant other, not fishin' partner)

Great Raffle Table: Proceeds help support the site!

Entertainment: Moi. With awards and video of the past year.

Food & Beverage: We tend to bring food and have a great spread (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/stripertalk/76075-food-tfctfn.html) managed by the Bomba crew.

Please drink responsibly (no, really, please consider s Designated Driver). There is a bar there, run by the VFW hall.

Rappin Mikey
03-30-2012, 08:32 AM
Trying for some holdies and maybe some frshies mixed in the bunch on Sat AM. Then off to TFCTFN. I guess I have some kind of date with Clammer later in the weekend.

fishbones
03-30-2012, 08:49 AM
Kids soccer game at 5:00 tonight, coaching baseball at 9:00 tomorrow morning, nephews birthday party at 10:30 tomorrow, then home to put down some baseboard before heading to TFCTFN. I just realized that I have Sunday completely free until my bowling league at 8:30. Maybe I'll just relax and do some stuff around the house.

tysdad115
03-30-2012, 09:15 AM
I plan on waking up a millionaire tomorrow morning, so Ill be rolling in style to TFCTFN in a stretch 78 Pinto. When reality sets in and I'm still broke I guess I'll meander through the rest of the weekend waiting for fish to arrive.

piemma
03-30-2012, 09:40 AM
Looking forward to tomorrow night. I got the cheese cakes (2), a another dessert, 4 dozen dinner rolls baked by my local baker and a case of water for us tea teetotalers.

jasonsnova
03-30-2012, 09:42 AM
saturday am work, then sat afternoon myself and a few friends are gonna try to pour some cod jigs ( 1st attempt) , sunday try to finish my kitchen that i have been rehabin...

fishbones
03-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Looking forward to tomorrow night. I got the cheese cakes (2), a another dessert, 4 dozen dinner rolls baked by my local baker and a case of water for us tea teetotalers.

Paul, I'll trade you a big, rusty, grappling anchor with no mojo for a piece of cheesecake.:)

Saltheart
03-30-2012, 09:50 AM
TFCTFN!!!

Finish a rod. maybe do a little yard work, very little :).

piemma
03-30-2012, 09:54 AM
Paul, I'll trade you a big, rusty, grappling anchor with no mojo for a piece of cheesecake.:)

So I hear John. Jimmy pinged me this morning. See you tomorrow night.

P

GregW
03-30-2012, 09:57 AM
Sat- Heading into the city to look at a college I am trying to transfer to. (cross your fingers for me). The heading to TFCTFN

Just hoping my luck improves from the crap I've been going through lately.

fishbones
03-30-2012, 10:15 AM
Sat- Heading into the city to look at a college I am trying to transfer to. (cross your fingers for me). The heading to TFCTFN

Just hoping my luck improves from the crap I've been going through lately.

You'll have so much fun tomorrow night that you'll forget about the other crap. You bringing some of that Root?

I'll have some bourbon infused cigars with me.

piemma
03-30-2012, 10:17 AM
I will also bring some stogies from my private stash

Slipknot
03-30-2012, 10:26 AM
Too Friekin Early to Fish for Stripers Night out in Fairhaven Sat. night

then World of Wheels car show on Sunday

GregW
03-30-2012, 10:32 AM
You'll have so much fun tomorrow night that you'll forget about the other crap. You bringing some of that Root?

I'll have some bourbon infused cigars with me.

I hope so bud, I really hope so.

Yea, I'll bring it. You're in charge on the barqs.

5/0
03-30-2012, 02:11 PM
Chill with the wife and kids tonight,Saturday a couple of lose ends to tie up,then TCTdrinknight:buds:
Sunday,I dunno I guess see what happens.

RickBomba
03-30-2012, 02:49 PM
No Matty or Parksie this year, so it means Mikey is gonna have to help cook!:fury:

This is always the highlight of my year. Can't wait to see everybody!

piemma
03-30-2012, 04:03 PM
me either. Great time. Tony O you bringing the chicken wings?

tattoobob
03-30-2012, 04:13 PM
Nothing special this weekend, I'll attempt to clean up the water damage my water heater caused Monday. I need to find a better Plumber

Raven
03-30-2012, 05:13 PM
i am considering coming but can't really Drink
which royally sucks.... doesn't mix with my Meds that well
and Beer if i have even one i have a hangover migraine the next day
that is PURE Hell
so then i said to myself be the S-B MP DD instead....
but i'm having sugar metabolism issues of late...
and when i eat a big meal like what will be served tomorrow night
what with cheese cake and all the other super stuff on the menu
once i am done.... it shuts me down like switching off a light switch
and i practically go into a COMA like Narcoleptic pass out... crap
it's a dilema

t.orlando
03-30-2012, 06:08 PM
me either. Great time. Tony O you bringing the chicken wings?

Yes sir.

jredfly
03-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Basketball tournament and TFCTFN. :jump1:

Backbeach Jake
03-30-2012, 09:06 PM
The weatherman says sleet, maybe snow...So there'll be no well pulling and digging. Back is trashed needs rest, so it's UK/ Louisville for me:uhuh:Go Blue. Need to gather some more material for the project anyhow. If the lottery is kind , then all bets are off, someone else will be doing the grunt work.

STRIPERTED
03-31-2012, 02:32 PM
Had to work this am so ill be fishing tonight mikey bobby & Andy Id like to hang with you & the SB crew @ TFCTF maybe I'll make it next year have fun
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

MAKAI
03-31-2012, 03:27 PM
Be safe and be wise.
They're not called adult beverages for nothing. :buds: