View Full Version : CT.SURFCASTERS DEMO DAY

bigwavedave
04-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Welcome all- just to let you know the CSA[CT.SURFCASTERS] Will be hosting there first annual? Demo Day/Tackle Swap on April 14 @ 12:00 -4:00 @ St. Lawrence church hall 7 Hemlock Dr.Killingworth Ct.06419.
This is going to be open to the public and we plan on having demos going on all day,they will range from turning wood plugs ,rigging eels/sluggos,finishing plugs,and so on.
Our very own COMMANDO SURFCASTING will be on hand along with a few other "suprise venders".
So and try and join us as we hope to make this a great lead in to another great fishing season,we will also be holding a tackle swap as well so bring stuff to swap or trade.:fishin:
Anyone with questions feel free to p.m me and I will be glad to help out any way I can.:jump:

bigwavedave
04-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Just a reminder ....... Tomorrow will be our demo day, and it's shaping up nicely. Plenty of used tackle and such,demos all day . We also have a lure collector coming with two tables full of his collection to look at and sell.
So if your not busy come on down we will have soft drinks, hot dogs & chilli. And plenty of fishy things to do.
Thanks to all, Dave
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

GattaFish
04-15-2012, 10:25 AM
Have to say it was a great day yesterday.. Good to see everyone, great demos and speakers.... Definitely worth the trip.... Worked well for the first one.... I could easily see this growing into a great thing to do annually..... for the guys who missed out you probably should put this on the calendar for next year....

A big Commando Thank You,,,,