View Full Version : Josh Beckett needs to go

mekcotuit
05-11-2012, 09:13 AM
Last night he deserved the boos. He is a selfish entitled baby. If it wasn't for a god given talent to throw a ball, this jerk would be sitting around picking at the one tooth left in his head.....

Josh Beckett needs to go for the good of the franchise - Boston Sports Blog - Boston.com (http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/wilbur/2012/05/beckett_needs_t.html)

spence
05-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Agree. They were pounding him on WEEI this morning.

-spence

JohnnyD
05-11-2012, 09:46 AM
He complains about his shoulder, is skipped for starts and has the balls to play golf after crying about needing time with his family? I wish I could say it's unbelievable.

mosholu
05-11-2012, 10:41 AM
With his current form and big contract (2 yrs left at 15 mill+ a year) he is going to be hard to trade. Sox may have to eat a lot of contract but I agree he is not helping the club in nay way.

Mike P
05-11-2012, 11:40 AM
With his current form and big contract (2 yrs left at 15 mill+ a year) he is going to be hard to trade. Sox may have to eat a lot of contract but I agree he is not helping the club in nay way.

No way the Sox eat $30 million of contract, and no way anyone else takes him in his present shape at that price. And he's exactly the kind of guy who'd love to sit on his ass for two years, getting even fatter, while collecting a paycheck, instead of taking a cut to keep on playing somewhere else.

Enjoy the loser. He was another roids wonder.