View Full Version : Eastham area

chefseany
05-22-2012, 06:01 PM
Anu reports from out there? Will be down this weekend!!!!

massbassman
05-22-2012, 06:18 PM
the inside has had a good pick of bass from 28-30 in... dont forget about the () around dusk... always fun!

Jackbass
05-24-2012, 07:36 AM
If you wade out on the flat just pay attention to tide. You can go along way at low but it will come back on you
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

massbassman
05-24-2012, 05:12 PM
sorry seany, guess you're on your own.

Slipknot
05-24-2012, 05:21 PM
sorry, but if he fishes there, he'll know the spot, so he's not on his own don't worry. I think his question was a general question.

it's spring still, of course there are bass around.

it's hard to keep from burning spots here, some are only good certain times of the year as is the case here. someone reported the post.no offense massbassman

massbassman
05-24-2012, 06:09 PM
none taken Slip, i didnt mean for it to sound sarcastic, if it came across that way i apologize. i guess it was kind of spot burning... although i heard that info about a week ago. i just meant he'll be on his own to find fish.

... this is what i SHOULD have said:

stop in to Blackbeards Bait and Tackle and see Paul... he's a super nice guy and if you drop a couple bucks in his shop, he's usually more than willing to point you in the right direction.

Jackbass
05-24-2012, 06:40 PM
To be honest I didn't even consider that a burn. I am about five minutes from there much of the summer. That whole area is so vast that you really can't burn it out. Best of luck Chefseany

chefseany
05-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Thanks for all the info and drama!!!! Sunken is one of my favorites! Paul is also a great source of info. Tight lines guys!!!!