View Full Version : Liz Warren native american

RIJIMMY
05-25-2012, 07:12 AM
Cant believe thsi hasnt been brought up earlier on this forum. This has been going on for months but now hit the Globe.
this is liberals at their best, work the system for their favor and then change the facts to match their story. This lady is a dweeb. WE dont need another professor running things.

Federal documents indicate Harvard repeatedly reported Elizabeth Warren as Native American - The Boston Globe (http://www.boston.com/news/politics/articles/2012/05/25/federal_documents_indicate_harvard_repeatedly_repo rted_elizabeth_warren_as_native_american/)

Please watch this video and wait for the Warrens response to the question. This is absurd! What a loser! How can people vote for her.
Elizabeth Warren stonewalling - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston (http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/18617474/2012/05/24/elizabeth-warren-stonewalling)

Jim in CT
05-25-2012, 08:00 AM
Cant believe thsi hasnt been brought up earlier on this forum. This has been going on for months but now hit the Globe.
this is liberals at their best, work the system for their favor and then change the facts to match their story. This lady is a dweeb. WE dont need another professor running things.

Federal documents indicate Harvard repeatedly reported Elizabeth Warren as Native American - The Boston Globe (http://www.boston.com/news/politics/articles/2012/05/25/federal_documents_indicate_harvard_repeatedly_repo rted_elizabeth_warren_as_native_american/)

Please watch this video and wait for the Warrens response to the question. This is absurd! What a loser! How can people vote for her.
Elizabeth Warren stonewalling - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston (http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/18617474/2012/05/24/elizabeth-warren-stonewalling)

Some of the smarter folks on the right call her "Spreading Bull" and "Faux-cohantus".

Hey, remember when Hilary Clinton claimed that on a trip to Serbia or somewhere she had to DIVE! into a Hummer at the airport because of sniper fire on the runway? Video of her arrival showed that to be completely false, and her excuse was that her memory was blurred baceuse she was tired from the night before. This is our secretary of state, and she will be the nominee for president in 2016. How does a lie like that not ruin your career...how do you get people to take you seriouskly afetr something like that?

RIJIMMY
05-25-2012, 08:22 AM
Jim, did you watch the video of her response to pretty straightforward questions? The reporter gave her the opportunity to lay the issue to rest - check out how she totally dodged.

Jim in CT
05-25-2012, 08:44 AM
Jim, did you watch the video of her response to pretty straightforward questions? The reporter gave her the opportunity to lay the issue to rest - check out how she totally dodged.

I did not watch the video, I can't watch streaming video here at work. I'll watch it when I get home. I can imagine the dodge...

And here in CT, my side gets clobbered by these people every single year. If she ran for Senate here in CT, not only would she win in a landslide, but she would also get 100% of the Native American vote. You see, in 2010 we elected a man to the US Senate (#^&#^&#^&#^& Blumenthal) who openly lied about serving in Vietnam on numerous occasions. His record clearly indicates that he never went anywhere near Vietnam, yet on numerous occasions he claimed that he did...

RIJIMMY
05-25-2012, 08:50 AM
.Anyway, she appears to be a wretched, dreadful woman.

I wouldnt go that far, to me, she is an educator. A harvard elite, believing the sheep need her to preach to them. Just like we have in the white house. She is applauded for her reform fight however no one questions whether her fight was succesful, just the fact that she fought. Brown is a leader, he knows how to get things done. In a crisis you would look to him, no one would go to Warren in a crisis. Brown as many times voted with the Dems and has truly represented himself as an independant.
Warren is going to say she fights for the Middle Class as she sits on committees and writes papers, Brown mows his own lawn.
Who are you going to believe?

Duke41
05-25-2012, 09:16 AM
I really dont care for Fox News, however they have done a good job exposing her as a BIG FAT LIAR.

RIJIMMY
05-25-2012, 09:23 AM
I really dont care for Fox News, however they have done a good job exposing her as a BIG FAT LIAR.

the boston herald broke the story.
All Fox news has done is ask questions, its her reply thats damning.

Jim in CT
05-25-2012, 03:55 PM

Isaw the video. Nothing short of pathetic, absolutely pathetic. I stand by my characterization that she is a wrteched, dreadful woman. We need real, decisive leadership. Not liars and cowards and issue-dodgers...

Raven
05-25-2012, 04:18 PM
I love FOX news only because OBAMA hates Fox news
and they are not under his control....

they are tough to watch however because
of how much they have to DUMB everything down for the masses
whose attention span is considerably short lived.

spence
05-25-2012, 05:11 PM
I am a native american (Cherokee Tribe) with the paperwork to prove it. All my recipes shall therefore be certified as authentic.

-spence

Piscator
05-25-2012, 07:31 PM
I am a native american (Cherokee Tribe) with the paperwork to prove it. All my recipes shall therefore be certified as authentic.

-spence

"How"
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

zimmy
05-25-2012, 08:39 PM
they are tough to watch however because
of how much they have to DUMB everything down for the masses
whose attention span is considerably short lived.

"how" true. That and most commentators on there say a bunch of crap that isn't really true, but many in those masses who are listening lack the gray matter to actually analyze multiple sources of information and form valid conclusions. They do get people riled up though.

spence
05-25-2012, 08:50 PM
"How"
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile deviceTsaligis hiwonisgi ?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Fly Rod
05-25-2012, 08:53 PM

-spence

Please no copy write infringements on your recipes...LOL

PaulS
05-31-2012, 10:14 AM
She just admitted that she told 2 schools she was native Amerian.

striperman36
05-31-2012, 12:22 PM
anyone know why Obama passed over her for CPA chair? Herald is saying because she was too fake for the fakers in DC.

JohnR
05-31-2012, 03:23 PM
As a card carrying descendent of a (Great) Native American tribe - how do you feel when someone misappropriates their "heritage" for personal / political gain?

I used to shoot darts with a guy that was 1/16th (1/8th? IIRC?) Native American that went to BC Law almost full ride because of that and said he didn't know or care much for the heritage but would gladly cash it in.