View Full Version : Joke Of The Day

BigFish
05-23-2003, 01:01 PM
:laugha: Some Iraqi solders are engaged in battle in the desert against US forces. From behind one of the sand dunes the Iraqi soldiers hear a voice say, "One US soldier is worth ten Iraqi soldiers". So angry is the Iraqi commander that he orders ten of his best soldiers over the sand dune, so over the dune they go and after all the shooting and screaming ends, none come back. Then the Iraqi soldiers hear another voice saying, "One US soldier is better than a hundred Iraqi soldiers". Now even angrier,
the Iraqi commander orders a hundred of his best men over the sand dune, so over the dune they go and after all the shooting and screaming is over none come back. Then the Iraqi soldiers hear the voice again saying, "One US soldier is better than a thousand Iraqi soldiers". So now the Iraqi commander is so pissed
off that he orders a thousand of his Republican Guard over the sand dune. The shooting and screaming goes on for about an hour and then when it ends, one Iraqi soldier crawls back over the sand dune all shot up and bloody and says to his commander,
"Don't send anymore men, it's a trap, there is three of them". :laugha: :bl2: :bl: :hihi: :laugha:

JohnR
05-23-2003, 02:55 PM
:D - I like that one, almost as much as the one about Saddam's body doubles...

But moving it to the official home of the J.O.t.D

BigFish
05-23-2003, 03:06 PM
Sorry JohnR. I did'nt mean to step on your toes. I just thought we
throw a joke up there. I did'nt know there was a spot for it but now I know where it goes. Thanks.:wave:

Rappin Mikey
05-28-2003, 01:12 PM
Has any body heard about the Indian that Drank three hundred gallons of tea?

Rappin Mikey
05-28-2003, 01:12 PM
He died in his tea-pee

NilsC
05-28-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Rappin Mikey
Has any body heard about the Indian that Drank three hundred gallons of tea?

He drowned in tea-pee

NilsC
05-28-2003, 01:17 PM
wow you answer your own questions.... sounds like my ex.
:smash: :smash: :eek: :eek:

MountainBreeze
05-29-2003, 10:31 AM
A MA. woodpecker and a RI. woodpecker were arguing about which state had the toughest trees. The MA. woodpecker said that they had a tree that no woodpecker could peck

The RI. woodpecker challenged him and promptly pecked a hole in the tree with no problem.

The MA. woodpecker was in awe.

The RI. woodpecker then challenged the MA. woodpecker to peck a tree in RI. that was absolutely un-peckable.

The MA. woodpecker expressed confidence that he could do it and accepted the challenge.

After flying to RI., the MA. woodpecker successfully pecked the tree with no problem.

The two woodpeckers were now confused.

How is it that the RI. woodpecker was able to peck the MA. tree and the MA. woodpecker was able to peck the RI. tree when neither one was able to peck the tree in their own state?

After much woodpecker pondering, they both came to the same conclusion: Your pecker is always harder when you're away from home.

:eek: