View Full Version : Canalman

ProfessorM
06-07-2012, 07:45 AM
Hey Dave I heard you are trying to get a hold of me. PM me your # as I have lost it or deleted it a while ago as your phone was always full. P.

piemma
06-07-2012, 08:23 AM
Hey Paul. You rode right by me yesterday. I yelled to you but you very intent on your pedaling.:uhuh:

vineyardblues
06-07-2012, 09:56 AM
I am not going to touch this one :)

ProfessorM
06-07-2012, 11:52 AM
lol. Sorry Paul. There were so many people. If I was riding I was probably done with fishing that morning. I went right to one of my fav spots at that tide stage early yesterday and was thrilled to see it open for first time in 3 days, although it became pretty filled in early after I got there, slip, sauerkraut, and a few of the gibby guys but I knew all of them so no problem. Actually they had to deal with me as I belly hooked a 34 inch bass in a heavy current and had to walk down 2 light poles to get the darn thing in. Felt like an 80 lber. I was praying for the hooks or line to break as was the guys around me too.

Hey VB touch this U Irish *((%$^&(%*^)&(

Raven
06-07-2012, 03:07 PM
That explains everything

piemma
06-07-2012, 03:11 PM
lol. Sorry Paul. There were so many people. If I was riding I was probably done with fishing that morning. I went right to one of my fav spots at that tide stage early yesterday and was thrilled to see it open for first time in 3 days, although it became pretty filled in early after I got there, slip, sauerkraut, and a few of the gibby guys but I knew all of them so no problem. Actually they had to deal with me as I belly hooked a 34 inch bass in a heavy current and had to walk down 2 light poles to get the darn thing in. Felt like an 80 lber. I was praying for the hooks or line to break as was the guys around me too.

Hey VB touch this U Irish *((%$^&(%*^)&(

You did look very intent. I was just down from where we met up last year and chatted for awhile

clambelly
06-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Thought you had a tuna on the line for a minute!

-Brad
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Canalman
06-09-2012, 09:29 PM
PM Sent