View Full Version : How about this prank for the Internet heros out there.

Duke41
06-08-2012, 03:03 PM
Make up a fake fishing report and be very detailed about the site. At the site put a a sign that says F you go find your own fish, then one of those night vision game cameras to film peoples reactions. Make sure the post says the fishing is best after 3:00am and make sure the site is remote but doable preferably with a s-ton of walking.

That would be funny!!

Jenn
06-08-2012, 07:23 PM
how cruel! HAHA! hilarious though.

I also like the thought of moving the "sacred stick" in the sand. Funny to see people flock back to it the follwing day not even paying attention to the landscape, water, etc. DONT EVEN KNOW its not in the same spot it was the day before!

justplugit
06-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Good stuff, Duke. When things are slow I always enjoy a good
pop corn blitz a 1/4 mile down from the crowds. :D

Nebe
06-09-2012, 01:33 PM
I've done this a few times :hihi:
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

RIROCKHOUND
06-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Until you do that, and then everyone shows up and bails 30's until dawn..... while you are hiding in the woods like a perv fishing voyeur....

Duke41
06-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Umm yeah Rockhound that is pretty likley. Sounds like you have been pranked a few times yourself. Bummer.

RIROCKHOUND
06-11-2012, 11:25 AM
No. But I prefer to just not give reports, rather than be an #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&.

Duke41
06-11-2012, 11:32 AM
yeah thats what its all about me being #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& or is it you trolling around looking to stir #^&#^&#^&#^& up. Have a sense of humor son.

RIROCKHOUND
06-11-2012, 11:48 AM
I guess I don't find it funny. Do I like internet heroes? Of course not. But I have better things to do than #^&#^&#^&#^& with other surfcasters (do you even surfcast?)...

FishermanTim
06-11-2012, 11:55 AM
Make up a fake fishing report and be very detailed about the site. At the site put a a sign that says F you go find your own fish, then one of those night vision game cameras to film peoples reactions. Make sure the post says the fishing is best after 3:00am and make sure the site is remote but doable preferably with a s-ton of walking.

That would be funny!!

I would change the sign to read "SO, how was the fishing? It would probably have been better if you did it yourself! If you would really like to land some big fish, go to XXXX@XXXXX.com" and give them a bogus website that leads them to a Justin Beiber fan site or something like that.

And then when you find the right "Sucker-spot" , make sure to post "Warning: public property" and "No googan fishing allowed" signs and see if they get it!!!

Duke41
06-11-2012, 12:12 PM
A surfcast in the fall a couple of days. I am a boat guy and I know what I do does not count. However I like this site and the guys on it. I have met a few and they are all better fisherman than I will ever be.