View Full Version : The Fisherman Magazine Website

tlapinski
06-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Finally, after WAAAAAAAAAY too long, we have a website up and running for the magazine. Subscribers can view digital copies of the magazine every Monday morning as well as access back issues. There is a whole bunch of other content all over the place, so check it out and let me know what you think and fill me in if you have any problems or reach a dead end anywhere.

The Fisherman Magazine (http://www.thefisherman.com)

Moses
06-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Stumbled upon this last night while viewing the email links sent. Signed up quickly since I'm a subscriber, watched a few videos, read an article and checked the dreamboat standings.

Agree, about time. Nice job!

Surf Caster
06-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Can you subscribe online? I tried to access the site, but it said its down temporarily.

DZ
06-12-2012, 11:46 AM
BZ to all who made this happen.

Still my favorite fish paper.

DZ

tlapinski
06-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Can you subscribe online? I tried to access the site, but it said its down temporarily.
You should be able to do it right from the link I posted. Where did you hit the error? Click on the subscriptions link at the top and go from there.
BZ to all who made this happen.

Still my favorite fish paper.

DZ
Thanks Dennis, that means a lot!

Surf Caster
06-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Clicking the link you posted brings me to a page that says "Temporarily Offline".

tlapinski
06-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Clicking the link you posted brings me to a page that says "Temporarily Offline".

I think that might be something on your end as I am not having any issues with the link. Anyone else have the same problem? :confused:

stinkyink
06-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Sweet! Nice job.

cow tamer
06-12-2012, 04:24 PM
I've been waiting for this a looonng time. Presently, the archive goes back a year. Any thoughts on going back further? Are the archives available for all of the fisherman locations or just the location that you sign up for?

Jim in CT
06-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Looks really sharp. Keep up the great work!

Hookedagain
06-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Great to see this up and running. Very well done and my son has taken to it nicely.

iflysw1
06-13-2012, 07:21 AM
Thank you for sharing.

Fish_Eye
06-13-2012, 09:11 AM
Congratulations and welcome to the 21st Century. I'm certain this will be a great asset for the magazine. Good luck and much success.

Necker1
06-13-2012, 09:48 AM
Lookin' Good. Thanks.

tlapinski
06-13-2012, 11:23 AM
I've been waiting for this a looonng time. Presently, the archive goes back a year. Any thoughts on going back further? Are the archives available for all of the fisherman locations or just the location that you sign up for?

Right now you can only go back one year on the E-Zine. I am pretty sure that is how it will remain. I can, however, add past articles to the website. If you have some older ones you would liek to see, let me know and I'll see about digging them up and putting them on their. You can only see the archive for the reagion in which you currenlty subscribe.