View Full Version : Got skunked, but not Skunked....

Fishaddict
05-26-2003, 09:28 AM
Went down to the Canal last night to catch the last two of the west. Was a nice night to be out there. No wind, kinda warm, and the current wasn't ripping through like a freight train. That was until the Striped Kitty came to visit. :eek: And he didn't care if we were there or not, he just kept coming. So Jetty and I headed for higher ground. :humpty: After the kitty cleared out, I went back down and hooked up with a nice 32" Striped Fishie..:D
Got to love bottom bouncing those sloggos......:happy:

BigFish
05-26-2003, 10:05 AM
:think: :uhoh: Do you smell that smell? It's a smelly smell! It's a smelly smell that smells.......smelly.:laugha: :hihi: :laugha: :hs:

jettyjockey18
05-26-2003, 11:43 AM
if we were hittin fish i wouldve stood my ground...but since the rip was deader than elvis, i opted to retreat and regroup...:p

throwing 5's...:smash: :smash: what was i thinking:confused:

finaly tally for me last night...i fish (28"+/-)...5 jigs lost...this could get expensive...

bloocrab
05-26-2003, 11:50 AM
hey jetty,....don't even begin to look at it that way...:laughs: :laughs: ...I hate those nights when I'm comparing fish landed to jigs lost....:smash: ...I start to think there's something wrong with me.....:smash: :smash: :happy:

...that's why Smilin' Bill is always smiling....he knows sooner or later....he gonna be a freeeeee man....errrrrr jig...:D