View Full Version : Marine plastics in RI

Mr. Sandman
07-29-2012, 06:09 AM
Has anyone dealt with this guy? I have been trying to get him to build me something for over a year now. I even saw him at the RI show and sent him all the dimensional details but I can't get any response. I am about to give up and move on. I think he does nice work from what I have seen but to get him to work on your project is a problem.

MakoMike
07-29-2012, 09:07 AM
I did all the plastic work on my boat myself. What were you having him do?

Mr. Sandman
07-29-2012, 03:38 PM
Originally, I was replacing wood drawers with starboard. I needed six plus a fold down door or sorts. It was straight forward but needed to be leak-proof. I could live with just that.

But now I am thinking of re-designing the entire locker and removing the live well and adding more comfortable seating and a lot more storage options. I may look to someone else. I sent him an email with a return receipt when it was opened...it took 3 months before it was read.

Bigcat
07-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Three months to read an e mail..screw him he's not interested in work?

MakoMike
07-30-2012, 07:46 AM
I've used a guy named George Donovan, out of Old Saybrook in the past and he does good work at a reasonable price, I think the name of the business is Marine retrofit.

NEXT2NUN
07-31-2012, 07:57 PM
Pine grove plastics in Freetown is the place that does all the marshall cats. He used to do custom work not sure if he still does.

bostonharbor
08-01-2012, 06:40 AM
Of thread,big at awesome gsp
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

bostonharbor
08-01-2012, 06:42 AM
Should be big cat awesome gsp
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device