View Full Version : FiABBIT Site IPlan/Date

RickBomba
08-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Hi Everyone,
So, I'm about to start getting the shirts made for this year's FiABBIT and wanted to let everyone know about the site and date for this year's soiree.

Considering we're in the middle of the hottest year in the historty of recorded weather, I'm going to do the tourney on the weekend of MLK (Saturday, 1/19).

We're planning on doing the tourney on the southern side (south of rt. 20) of the East Bimfield Res, with access at Streeter Rd.. We asked around and people seem to like the location, as I think that there's pike on this side of the res.

What does everybody think? We better get more participants this year, or this might be the last year.

Thanks,
The Bombas

mikey99
08-09-2012, 12:21 PM
What is the FiABBIT?

WESTPORTMAFIA
08-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Perfect

Rappin Mikey
08-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Ricky. You jumping the gun again? It's not even the beginning of the Fall run yet. That being said, I'll be there. Just tell me the time and the place.

The Dad Fisherman
08-09-2012, 02:26 PM
What is the FiABBIT?

Fifth Annual Bomba Brothers Icefishing Tournament.

WESTPORTMAFIA
08-09-2012, 03:17 PM
TDF the second that you have smelt dates shoot me a PM. The funnest fishing I've ever had. I can smell the garlic roasting in the shanty!

The Dad Fisherman
08-09-2012, 03:20 PM
I will....I'll make sure it isn't on FiABBIT too

JackK
08-09-2012, 03:31 PM
I think we should fish the same place as last year. Complete with no ice (or fish) :hihi:
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

RickBomba
08-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Shawno got one...didn't you get one, too?

5/0
08-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Hi Everyone,
So, I'm about to start getting the shirts made for this year's FiABBIT and wanted to let everyone know about the site and date for this year's soiree.

Considering we're in the middle of the hottest year in the historty of recorded weather, I'm going to do the tourney on the weekend of MLK (Saturday, 1/19).
What does everybody think? We better get more participants this year, or this might be the last year.

Thanks,
The Bombas

Rick if you plan on coming over for the Pat's play off party you'd better push that date further into January.........Just sayin:grins:

Perfect

Stop jones in for fishing and pull yur head outa ya arse:smash:

Ricky. You jumping the gun again? It's not even the beginning of the Fall run yet. That being said, I'll be there. Just tell me the time and the place.

Bingo.....See you both in January:buds:

RickBomba
08-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Rick if you plan on coming over for the Pat's play off party you'd better push that date further into January.........Just sayin:grins:

Stop jones in for fishing and pull yur head outa ya arse:smash:

Bingo.....See you both in January:buds:

When's the tree party, Bob. It must be that day. I thought I was doing better than usual by pushing it back another week.

Rappin Mikey
08-09-2012, 08:12 PM
I can't wait for next year, BLACK SABBIT

5/0
08-09-2012, 09:56 PM
When's the tree party, Bob. It must be that day. I thought I was doing better than usual by pushing it back another week.

That week is close to the play off weekend for all of the team's we never know who's going to make it but it always depend's on the year's standing for each team......it's tough to plan a date,and I hate to be vage but, I've been hold this annual party for 9 year's and I would bet my bottom dollar that the Pat's will play on that weekend......
This year will be my 10Th year!:grins:

Just think,if you push it back you'll benefit on multi levels,one you can make it to my party and secondly the ice will be safe, and I for once can make it to you'res :grins:
Soooo two bird's with one stone.

Rappin Mikey
08-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Ice is usually safe around x-mass out there. The fishing is the best then too. Maybe bump it up a week. FYI, I've been ice fishing during my x-mass break from school for 7 out of the last 9 years.

vineyardblues
08-10-2012, 09:54 AM
next years location :fishin:

RickBomba
08-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi Everybody,
I just talked to Rappin Mikey and Messy Matty and we decided to have the tourney on Saturday, January 26th.
I'll post rules and details to follow in a separate thread once I stop chasing that kid of mine around all day.