View Full Version : Weekend Plans?

JohnR
08-10-2012, 06:14 AM
Site work (possible downtime), yard work, FISHING

So what's up for the weekend?

Jackbass
08-10-2012, 06:29 AM
Fish this morning fish tonight wife and baby come back from the cape in the AM. Sisters 40th tomorrow eve
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

BigFish
08-10-2012, 06:41 AM
Kayak fish hopefully! Dodge rain drops hopefully not! Cookout tomorrow.....hopefully!!!

striperman36
08-10-2012, 06:50 AM
fluke Sunday

The Dad Fisherman
08-10-2012, 06:56 AM
Tonight probably just a movie with the Family.

Tomorrow going to an eagle Court of Honor for one of my tiger cubs from way back.....times flying.

Sunday still up in the air.....

ThrowingTimber
08-10-2012, 07:26 AM
work
self torture then work
then self torture and mass then work:smash:

5/0
08-10-2012, 08:05 AM
Took today off going to visit a college for my son......Where the heck did the time go?
Hit the water tonight with some Bud's,buy a new camera and chillax with the Family.

vineyardblues
08-10-2012, 08:09 AM
Long over due vacation , so it should rain for the next week maybe longer :)
Then drop off #1 Daughter to college all donations accepted ........
And thanks in advance, paypal would be OK

Peter

Jim in CT
08-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Sunday livelining shad, or throwing eels, in the rocks at Fishers Island...one of my favorite places...

Swimmer
08-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Going to Manchester-by-the Sea to visit with the rels. Hit Singing Beach to check out the current fashion trend in women's bathing apparel:rotf2:. Some Summer Ale by Sam Adams will be tasted.

JFigliuolo
08-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Put the house on the market today... Hopefully moving back to RI closer to the water... err... I mean closer to work, yeah closer to work.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Rappin Mikey
08-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Making babies. I hope

The Iceman 6
08-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Making babies. I hope

I think that part's covered Mikey. Pack up this weekend for an 11 day RI vacation with the family. Leave next Wed.....

Ice

Moses
08-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Work party this weekend. Volunteering on Sat and attending with family on Sun. Maybe do a little early morning or evening fishing in between.

East Tide
08-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Making babies. I hope

Good luck my friend! My wife and I have reached the point where we literally have to "make a baby" and it's taken a toll on us emotionally and financially.

RickBomba
08-10-2012, 12:33 PM
Yeah, making babies...I get to watch mine crawl around like a madman all weekend.

Going to Redd's at Rozzie on Saturday and chilling at the house. Been a long week. Why did I think it was such a good idea to work in software again?

striperman36
08-10-2012, 01:31 PM
YWhy did I think it was such a good idea to work in software again?

So you can live at work 24/7?

Jimbo
08-10-2012, 02:27 PM
First I'm going to make sure my mother in law (with Alzheimers), my wife and two daughters, and my sister in law and her daughter are confirmed at sea on their way to Bermuda for a week. Then I'm going out to plop in the adirondak chair under my manbrella, find a good seventies station and drink ice cold beer and have one-sided conversations with my boxer and dachshund who will sit for hours pretending they actually care what I am rambling on about.

Slipknot
08-10-2012, 02:32 PM
WOW

have a beer for me too Jimbo

hope you have a relaxing weekend

JohnR
08-10-2012, 02:35 PM
First I'm going to make sure my mother in law (with Alzheimers), my wife and two daughters, and my sister in law and her daughter are confirmed at sea on their way to Bermuda for a week. Then I'm going out to plop in the adirondak chair under my manbrella, find a good seventies station and drink ice cold beer and have one-sided conversations with my boxer and dachshund who will sit for hours pretending they actually care what I am rambling on about.

:rotf2:

The Dad Fisherman
08-10-2012, 02:43 PM

You Sir.....Are My New Hero :want:

Clammer
08-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Swimmer ..

Need any help on the check list @ Singing Beach .:drool:

F @#$%^&*() Snappers have just about put a stop in my fishing .:fishin:

Damn I hate those f #$%^&*()_ fish :fury:

RIJIMMY
08-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Swimmer ..

Need any help on the check list @ Singing Beach .:drool:

F @#$%^&*() Snappers have just about put a stop in my fishing .:fishin:

Damn I hate those f #$%^&*()_ fish :fury:

Im sure you know this but they make incredible fluke bait. Catch a bunch for the livewell (limit of 10 still?) and sink em down with a hook through the back or jaw while you drift along. Weeds out the shorts and you get some nice ones.

tattoobob
08-10-2012, 04:12 PM
I have been so so busy this summer, I have 9 days off and Me and my family are heading to Truro for the week starting Sunday Morning

RickBomba
08-10-2012, 05:15 PM

Too bad about this son of mine, Jimbo. I would have been on my way to Jersey, otherwise.

Clammer
08-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Jimmy ,

Yep ,
But they sure didn,t work today , But the did F #$%^&*up every other bait & teaser :smash:

Saltheart
08-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Finish wrapping a rod , barbecue if weather allows, bottle a batch of homebrew and play in my woodworking shop.