View Full Version : Anyone know

Jackbass
08-16-2012, 06:20 AM
How the guy made out in the canal this morning? Had a boat lose power on the east end in front of us. Hope he made out ok.

tysdad115
08-16-2012, 07:36 AM
We were there , didnt see a boat lose power. Saw one with a guy fishing but he took off quickly when guys across started screaming at him.

Jackbass
08-16-2012, 07:47 AM
Oh maybe that is what was going on. I heard the motors cut out. And figured he might be in trouble. Must have been the same guy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

tysdad115
08-16-2012, 07:54 AM
Yes , a white CC with one guy in the back was casting at fish. We were main side and heard the guys across yelling at him. He took off immediatley. There was another one that came in from east end , a blue sail boat he stopped for a minute then was gone right away maybe it was that one?

piemma
08-16-2012, 08:44 AM
Yes , a white CC with one guy in the back was casting at fish. We were main side and heard the guys across yelling at him. He took off immediatley. There was another one that came in from east end , a blue sail boat he stopped for a minute then was gone right away maybe it was that one?

I saw the same thing. The yelling from the other side was ME!!! B*&^^D stopped right in front of me and I had a good fish on. he drifted right over my line. I told him in no uncertain terms that the next thing he would see would be a snagging hook fired right at his F(&*&ing head.

Jackbass
08-16-2012, 09:13 AM
I saw the same thing. The yelling from the other side was ME!!! B*&^^D stopped right in front of me and I had a good fish on. he drifted right over my line. I told him in no uncertain terms that the next thing he would see would be a snagging hook fired right at his F(&*&ing head.

Good for you man.

It was definitely the CC I saw Parker I believe. What a clown
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

tysdad115
08-16-2012, 09:14 AM
We heard you Paul, he screwed pretty quick after that! Laughed our ass off.

piemma
08-16-2012, 09:50 AM
He went up toward Scusset and did the same thing. I think he was just outside the Green can so he was legal then.

JohnnySaxatilis
08-16-2012, 12:03 PM
I saw the same thing. The yelling from the other side was ME!!! B*&^^D .

:rotflmao: that was great

I was near andy and mike. I said "gee sounded like that guy was right next to us"

FishermanTim
08-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Seems like there's always at least on a$$clown thinking it's OK to fish IN THE CANAL when they know they can't!

That doesn't mean that a person could be fighting a fish while they drifted in further than they wanted, but then they should know better and always expect the unexpected.

You can NEVER say that you didn't hear the commotion when something like this happens.....we shore guys can be very LOUD when a boat clown pulls that kind of stunt, which they do throughout each and every season without fail!

Good thing I always bring "disposable jigs" when I go!

johnny ducketts
08-16-2012, 01:26 PM
Nice!, sounds like a good morning