View Full Version : Lookin for a bow

Christian
08-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Anybody got a used bow? or suggestion for a starter for hunting. Looking to spend around $200-300 ish.

Canalratt1
08-18-2012, 12:10 PM
I got a couple you can have one if your interested. All depends on your draw lenth, I'm about 5' 7" or so. If you are much taller or have long arms yhe bow will probably be too small. Best bet is take a ride to Reedy's in middleboro, they should have some good used stuff and can set you up properly.

stripercrazy
08-19-2012, 11:43 AM
whats your draw lenth and what do you want from a bow....a used bow off e-bay will easly be under 200 all set up but will be slower than the new bows but will be a great hunting bow(200-250fps) first off find out what your draw lenth is....and buy a bow thats your draw if its used off e-bay change the string....alot of money's in the acc(rest /sights)they add up fast....strings can cost up to 100 dollars

Fly Rod
08-21-2012, 04:53 PM
If UUUUU RRR A lefty I have a lefty cost to you $100.00 firm....its a deer slayer and I do not mean the brand name...I'm 5'8.. 28 inch reach....you can have the carbons too.....its not a Mathews... U do not need all that bullsh-t. that they try to sell UUU today....if anyone says UUUU do.... tell them to stand 40yds. away and drop their pants....and I will hit that little brown button that they fart from.