View Full Version : What about the closed season?

Saltheart
02-06-2001, 11:26 PM
Whats the deal on the closed season in RI this year. Can we even fish off the West Wall early this spring? That stuff might still all be pending another meeting. If they continue the closed season , I would think we can't fish. ??

JohnR
02-07-2001, 06:44 PM
Saltheart, as mentioned elsewhere, I believe I have docs at home saying that there is no closed season this year but I need to find them. I know that I put up the wrong Rhody regs page... Will let it be known tomorrow or Fri...

JohnR
02-08-2001, 12:31 PM
Saltheart, I think I was wrong on having new info for the closed/open season. I have nothing new on the 2001 regs. As a matter of fact, based on what I heard last night, they still haven't really publicly met on the issue. I'll try to get some more info...

Thanks,

John

Saltheart
02-08-2001, 12:47 PM
I hope to see George at Murats early week after next. I'll ask him. If anything has been decided , he'll know and I'll pass it on.

JohnR
02-08-2001, 01:18 PM
Where exactly is Murat's anyway? I thought I knew and when I was in the area, I must have driven all around it without seeing it. And what are the hours...

Thanks

Fishpart
02-08-2001, 03:11 PM
Murat's is on RT 152 at the North Attleboro Norton Line. It is in a strip mall on the left side as you head generally north. It is almost across the street from Cumberland Farms, if you get to McDonalds you went too far.

I would say it's near Dunkin Doughnuts, but they are as thick as flies these days.

Saltheart
02-08-2001, 03:33 PM
I would go 95 to the RT 152 exit in No. Attleboro. Off the exit you go left and then again a left onto 152. Go down until you see a sign that says Airport plaza. He's right there next to Fantastic Sams on the road that goes to the driving range. From Cumberland Farms or DeAngelos Grinders , you can see Murats.