View Full Version : Elizabeth Warren: does she have any chance?

FishermanTim
08-28-2012, 10:54 AM
I listen to the ads on TV and radio, and I can't see how anyone could logicly vote for her, unless they are just voting along party lines.
Her ads sound like she is re-hashing ads from the last election (probably so she can save her campaign money for AFTER the election.

Piscator
08-28-2012, 10:58 AM
The Indian?

She's a nut job..................

Raider Ronnie
08-28-2012, 11:12 AM
I want to smash my tv every time I see her & she's yapping
"the middle class is getting hammered"
This fraud buys up foreclosed homes and flips them for a nice profit.
Homes that just happen to have been owned by middle class families.
Stop swinging the #^&#^&#^&#^&ing hammer granny !
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

RIJIMMY
08-28-2012, 11:22 AM
a chance? Are you kidding me?
The dems need that seat in the senate and they're going to be pumping tons of money into MA to get Brown out. She a liberal's dream come true and MA is you know what!

The Dad Fisherman
08-28-2012, 11:30 AM
She a liberal's dream come true and MA is you know what!

It seems people forget that.....and then look shocked when these things happen :hihi:

Jackbass
08-28-2012, 11:31 AM
I was wondering the same thing but this is Massachusetts who re elected Coupe Deval. And kept Ted Kennedy in office after he turned an oldsmobile into a submarine. Barney Frank think about it. The thing brown has going for him is he does in fact reach across the aisle and is not hard core right wing

Duke41
08-28-2012, 11:36 AM
I #^&#^&#^&#^&ing hope not thats all we need another liberal blowing my tax dollars.

RIJIMMY
08-28-2012, 11:37 AM
It seems people forget that.....and then look shocked when these things happen :hihi:

plus there are two less people voting "R" in Massachusetts........

PRBuzz
08-28-2012, 11:46 AM
I listen to the ads on TV and radio, and I can't see how anyone could logicly vote for: her, unless they are just voting along party lines.
Her ads sound like she is re-hashing ads from the last election (probably so she can save her campaign money for AFTER the election.

Every time I hear one of her ad tag lines, I have to remind myself this is 2012 not 2008 and O has been in control of WA! If she really wants to get WA back on track maybe she should get on a different train?

spence
08-28-2012, 12:07 PM
Sure she's got a shot...Brown can't run on a party platform, he's got to represent the needs of his constituents.

You think that's going to fly with voters?

-spence

likwid
08-28-2012, 12:08 PM
I want to smash my tv every time I see her & she's yapping
"the middle class is getting hammered"
This fraud buys up foreclosed homes and flips them for a nice profit.
Homes that just happen to have been owned by middle class families.
Stop swinging the #^&#^&#^&#^&ing hammer granny !

Just remember, Scott Brown is FOR YOU!*

*If you make over $2,000,000 a year.

Raider Ronnie
08-28-2012, 12:29 PM
a chance? Are you kidding me?
The dems need that seat in the senate and they're going to be pumping tons of money into MA to get Brown out. She a liberal's dream come true and MA is you know what!

According to the talk show guys/gals on wrko most of the campaign $ she raised has come from NY (wall st)
Not Ma.

RIJIMMY
08-28-2012, 12:32 PM
According to the talk show guys/gals on wrko most of the campaign $ she raised has come from NY (wall st)
Not Ma.

exactly, its Dem $$$ coming in.

RIJIMMY
08-28-2012, 12:33 PM

he is a hard core right winger that votes with the party!

Jackbass
08-28-2012, 12:57 PM
Yeah she must be awesome first time I have seen democrats coming out against any one. The ads where she says let's get to work are especially maddening

JohnnyD
08-28-2012, 12:58 PM
Scott Brown has consistently outspoken about the thugs at NOAA and their constant wasting of the money they steal from fishermen. On that alone, he's got my vote.

Warren's ad about "crushing college debt" has resulted in me yelling at the tv on a couple occasions.

likwid
08-28-2012, 01:14 PM
Scott Brown has consistently outspoken about the thugs at NOAA and their constant wasting of the money they steal from fishermen. On that alone, he's got my vote.

Ahhh yes, lock step with every other MA politician (read: democrats).

RIJIMMY
08-28-2012, 01:43 PM
so he was lockstep with democrats?
Thats a bad thing for dems?

likwid
08-28-2012, 01:50 PM
so he was lockstep with democrats?
Thats a bad thing for dems?

Can we help you? You don't live here. Go away.

RIJIMMY
08-28-2012, 01:57 PM
Can we help you? You don't live here. Go away.

intelligent response

Duke41
08-28-2012, 02:33 PM
Get It Warren and friends

GregW
08-28-2012, 03:43 PM

Really? Do you have any evidence or are you an expert because you read something somewhere?

Jackbass
08-28-2012, 04:20 PM
Liawatha is the best nickname ever

striperman36
08-28-2012, 05:05 PM
Liawatha was not appointed as head of the Consumer Protection Agency to come back and run against Brown.

Fly Rod
08-28-2012, 05:19 PM
her cheek bones R not high enough to win......:) :)

FishermanTim
08-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Did her campaign manager rummage through all the ads from 2008 to pick the gems she's been using?

Her "let's get back to work" ad was particularly disgusting when she's using China as a shining example.

Between her ads and Obama's, I don't know which sickens me more!

Raider Ronnie
08-28-2012, 05:27 PM
her cheek bones R not high enough to win......:) :)

Sure they are, her grandmother told her so

Jim in CT
08-28-2012, 07:07 PM
Liawatha is the best nickname ever

I like Liawatha and Spreading Bull...boy does she hate rich people. I saw her give a talk where she was playng the class warfare card..."To all the rich people out there...YOU didn't get where YOU are by YOURself! YOU had a lot of help from YOUR neighbors!

She is disgusting. Of course, she is giving a spech at the Democratic National Convention. She needs to talk about the war on women. Because the party that kept Ted Kennedy in the Senate for a thousand years is really concerned about women's rights, you see.

Piscator
08-28-2012, 08:52 PM
She needs to talk about the war on women. .

That is no woman...................

likwid
08-29-2012, 06:09 AM
Really? Do you have any evidence or are you an expert because you read something somewhere?

July 25, 2012 S 3412 Middle Class Tax Cut Act Bill Passed - Senate (51 - 48) Nay

Yeah, I read something.

I read his voting record.

Also he loves fishermen! Infact the 2012 Farm Bill gives comms more loan availability. :hihi: See? Loves em.

Slipknot
08-29-2012, 07:08 AM
July 25, 2012 S 3412 Middle Class Tax Cut Act Bill Passed - Senate (51 - 48) Nay

Yeah, I read something.

Also he loves fishermen! Infact the 2012 Farm Bill gives comms more loan availability. :hihi: See? Loves em.

so he voted nay on a bill about middle class tax cuts, so what? what does that have to do with incomes over $2 mil ?
I have no problem with not cutting the tax rate for middle class, the money has to come from somewhere to run the country and pay back all this debt we have from the Democrats overspending,waste,bailouts etc.
And is there something wrong with loan availability?

I don't know why I even look at this forum :wall:

Now I am going to order a Scott Brown sign for my front lawn :)

GregW
08-29-2012, 07:16 AM

Yeah, I read something.

You do realize that the federal income tax is progressive, right?
So whether you make $25, 000 a year or 25,000,000 a year you paid the same tax rate at that "middle class" point.

FishermanTim
08-29-2012, 03:25 PM
Did you see the picture of her in the Herald today?
It's from a poster promoting a Harvard auction.

Here's what struck me as funny (since the poster didn't):

She 's trying to portait "James Bond" in the ad.
Not a female version, like Jane Bond, but a guy!:smash:
She come off looking like an androgenous person, neither male or female, which must be exactly what Harvard is looking for?:confused:

Thankfully she didn't do a Vanity Fair centerfold spread...:yak5: