View Full Version : Just when you thought this state couldn't sink any lower....

FishermanTim
09-04-2012, 12:36 PM
A Mass judge has approved a sex change for a convicted murderer at the taxpayers expense!!!

It's rulings like this that PROVE that some judges don't deserve to sit on any bench but at a bus stop!

The only way that the judge could look any less than a complete A-hole would be if the surgery were to be performed IN the prison hospital BY fellow inmates!!!

spence
09-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Interesting, unfortunately the article doesn't get into the details of what the medical necessity actually is :devil2:

-spence

Piscator
09-04-2012, 01:36 PM
A Mass judge has approved a sex change for a convicted murderer at the taxpayers expense!!!

It's rulings like this that PROVE that some judges don't deserve to sit on any bench but at a bus stop!

The only way that the judge could look any less than a complete A-hole would be if the surgery were to be performed IN the prison hospital BY fellow inmates!!!

Maybe this guy is on to something here. If I were a convicted murderer I would do the same thing. Then I would make sure I get transferred to a woman’s prison and live happily ever after as a lesbian........................................... .............

Bob Thomas
09-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Unreal. Another reason judges should be elected and not appointed. Waste of money
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Slipknot
09-04-2012, 06:54 PM
I heard this on the news :fury::smash:WTF
are you chitting me

what article?

who appointed this so called judge?

I have to write letters about this, there has to be more public outrage about this

if judges are appointed, then they should also be able to be fired:wall::smash::fury:

striperman36
09-04-2012, 07:01 PM
A federal judge, we've spent 12 years in court with this nut. I can't believe the judge actually believes a convicted murderer has had their 8th amendment rights violated for a sex change? DOC should appeal this, I hope there is a appeal argument in the ruling.

Mike P
09-04-2012, 08:52 PM

Actually, it was a Federal judge, not a Mass judge. And to elect Federal judges, you'd have to pass a constitutional amendment. Article 3 of the Constitution gives them lifetime appointments.

striperman36
09-04-2012, 10:04 PM
A federal judge, we've spent 12 years in court with this nut. I can't believe the judge actually believes a convicted murderer has had their 8th amendment rights violated for a sex change? DOC should appeal this, I hope there is a appeal argument in the ruling.

Actually the doctor's on this case prescribed the operation as the solution to his mental state! DOC has been fighting this case for 12 years

Now, I think we can find another alternative, let him out some somewhere safe.. and let people know

fishsmith
09-05-2012, 07:24 AM
so insurance companies wont cover this because it's considered 'elective surgery', but we the taxpayers do?

WTF!!!! this is the start of tranforming into tomorowows 'crazy old man' !!

spence
09-05-2012, 08:19 AM
so insurance companies wont cover this because it's considered 'elective surgery', but we the taxpayers do?
I would think that's a precedent that's arguably been set.

-spence

Raider Ronnie
09-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Cut his head off instead of his #^&#^&#^&#^& !
Michelle on wrko had it right this morning.
We need to get rid of suiscide watches in prison and set up a room lined with plastic and let them have at it.

The Dad Fisherman
09-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Actually, it was a Federal judge, not a Mass judge. And to elect Federal judges, you'd have to pass a constitutional amendment. Article 3 of the Constitution gives them lifetime appointments.

Thank You....

Mass had been fighting against this for some time.......Mass has its issues, but lets blame them for some of the things they actually do wrong.....not something they were actually trying to do right :hee:

Rockfish9
09-05-2012, 10:37 AM
a .22 hollow point between the eyes would cure "his" medical condition...it also would render "him" a non threat.. 3rd.. it would be a hell of alot cheaper...I dont see the judge volenteering to pay for it...
I have a feeling this aint over...

FishermanTim
09-05-2012, 10:48 AM
What are the grounds for having a judge removed from the bench?
Surely this could qualify as a valid reason.
Maybe "he" figures that if "he's" going to spend his life in a male prison, maybe "he" should try and take advantage of all that free sex "he" done heard about?

To coin a Eddie Griffin phrase (from the movie "the New Guy"):
"The sex you want, you can't get, and the sex you get you don't want!"

How much would you like to bet that if this POS does get his/her sex change operation, he/she won't file an appeal for a new trial based on him/her being a completely different person?
(If that ever happens, they should tell him/her that he/she can have a new trial, but that they will add the death penalty as the sentence instead of life without parole.)

Of course in Mass, that will never happen, since we are reknown as the state where the criminals have the rights and the victims are put on trial.

I say let him have the operation, but hire the cheapest third-world back-room doctor's assistant's assistant to perform the surgery in the prison's showers. I mean, let's give him everything he deserves, right?

Mike P
09-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Federal judges can only be removed from the bench for misconduct, not for rendering bad decisions. We have appeals courts to review lower court rulings. To remove a Federal judge, you do it the same way you remove the President. The House votes Articles of Impeachment setting forth the "high crimes or misdemeanors" alleged, and then a trial is held before the Senate, with a 2/3 majority needed to remove the judge from the bench.

The guys who founded the country believed in an independent judiciary. One that couldn't be swayed by popular opinion and would follow the law without fear of losing the next election, or being fired by the President if they didn't rule his way on a particular case. They were pretty smart guys, I hear.

Piscator
09-05-2012, 04:19 PM
The guys who founded the country believed in an independent judiciary. One that couldn't be swayed by popular opinion and would follow the law without fear of losing the next election, or being fired by the President if they didn't rule his way on a particular case. They were pretty smart guys, I hear.

They were very smart guys but I would bet they didn't have to deal with convicted murderers requesting sex changes back then..........

PRBuzz
09-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Hire a vet (as in veterinarian) and do a snip-snip dropping his (her) jewels onto the jail cell floor!

striperman36
09-05-2012, 05:55 PM
this is an ugly precedent cons have nothing but time to try to figure out something to try and beat the system.

PRBuzz
09-05-2012, 05:56 PM
this is an ugly precedent cons have nothing but time to try to figure out something to try and beat the system.

Don't you mean their lawyers?

striperman36
09-05-2012, 06:19 PM
some of them have lawyers, in this case pro bono, in other cases they just jam the system with needless lawsuits

Mike P
09-05-2012, 08:14 PM
They were very smart guys but I would bet they didn't have to deal with convicted murderers requesting sex changes back then..........

No, but they also established something called Circuit Courts of Appeal that could rein in runaway lower court judges and tell them, respectfully, "you #^&#^&#^&#^&ed up". ;)

Piscator
09-05-2012, 08:26 PM
No, but they also established something called Circuit Courts of Appeal that could rein in runaway lower court judges and tell them, respectfully, "you #^&#^&#^&#^&ed up". ;)

I do agree that their whole design is brilliant even to this day.

Hopefully common sense wins out in the end with this particular (and very odd) case.

striperman36
09-05-2012, 08:41 PM
I do agree that their whole design is brilliant even to this day.

Hopefully common sense wins out in the end with this particular (and very odd) case.

Wolf is the judge that originally allowed this thing gender therapy to start. It's a mess, I hope it gets overruled

Mike P
09-06-2012, 07:21 AM
Wolf is the judge that originally allowed this thing gender therapy to start. It's a mess, I hope it gets overruled

Did you know that he was a Bush appointee? I didn't.

striperman36
09-06-2012, 09:02 AM
Didn't know that. My wife in the 90's worked cases in front of him

Mike P
09-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Didn't know that. My wife in the 90's worked cases in front of him

I was wrong. Just repeated something I read on another site. I looked into it further. He was actually appointed in 1985. By a guy known as the Gipper. ;)

spence
09-06-2012, 11:33 AM
I was wrong. Just repeated something I read on another site. I looked into it further. He was actually appointed in 1985. By a guy known as the Gipper. ;)

The guy who raised taxes, dreamed of a world without nukes and cut a deal with the Soviets? He's no Republican :hihi:

-spence

FishermanTim
09-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Now here's something to consider.....

This "guy" was convisted of murder, and is serving life.

So......"him" having a sex change operation will only benefit "him" for as long as "he" in behind bars. I mean, he won't see the outside of the prison except when they carry his body out to the dump!
If "he" isn't ever going to be free, why the hell does "he" need the operation? Isn't it funny that "he" only developed this gender issue AFTER his conviction and AFTER he began serving time?

Maybe he just wants to change the "playing field" so he can be more "receptive" to his bunk-buddies advances?

spence
09-06-2012, 01:05 PM
I just hope Nebe doesn't get confused and think he has to get caught killing something to get a sex change :devil2:

-spence

striperman36
09-06-2012, 01:37 PM
His side has been suing based a deprivation of his 8th amendment rights, as they apply whether you're in behind bars or on the outside working to support them

Slipknot
09-06-2012, 02:48 PM
His side has been suing based a deprivation of his 8th amendment rights, as they apply whether you're in behind bars or on the outside working to support them

well how about the family of the victim who's life he ended? Don't they have a say whether or not this POS has any grounds to sue?, as far as I can see, he gave up any amendment rights when he killed another person. there are people dying for our freedoms all the time, and this piece of trash wants a sex change, well boo hoo, and shame on his lawyers for enabling this huge waste of taxpayer money fighting it and clogging up the courts. He should do us all a favor and just end his own useless life.

what happened to common sense

Dick Durand
09-06-2012, 02:55 PM
I really don't know much about the circumstances of this situation, but I do wonder why the sex change became necessary once this person was sentenced to life imprisonment, and further why a judge would rule the state responsible for the expense. Aren't there far more compelling social needs in the state?

JohnnyD
09-06-2012, 03:11 PM
what happened to common sense
Unfortunately for society, common sense flew out the window decades ago.

striperman36
09-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Well I agree that this is NOT appropriate. However, our Federal Judge, who has been an advocate for this piece of work for 12 years, disagrees.

Here is the 126 page ruling,

Judge Orders Sex-Change Operation for Prisoner - Law Blog - WSJ (http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2012/09/04/judge-orders-sex-change-operation-for-federal-prisoner/)

Backbeach Jake
09-06-2012, 05:57 PM
The guy was a doctor. He killed his own wife. Make him pay for the operation. If I'm not covered for anything I get to pay. Give him a dull butterknife and some tylenol. Eff him.

striperman36
09-06-2012, 06:11 PM
The guy was a doctor. He killed his own wife. Make him pay for the operation. If I'm not covered for anything I get to pay. Give him a dull butterknife and some tylenol. Eff him.

Well it is tax deductible.

Mike P
09-06-2012, 07:48 PM
The guy who raised taxes, dreamed of a world without nukes and cut a deal with the Soviets? He's no Republican :hihi:

-spence

Well, Ronnie was an old horse-trader, after all. He had a good working relationship with Tip. This judgeship could have been a favor for getting Tip to back some piece of legislation. All of Washington knew that the two old Irish storytellers would get together in the evening with a bottle of Bushmill's.

JohnnyD
09-07-2012, 07:43 AM
Well, Ronnie was an old horse-trader, after all. He had a good working relationship with Tip. This judgeship could have been a favor for getting Tip to back some piece of legislation. All of Washington knew that the two old Irish storytellers would get together in the evening with a bottle of Bushmill's.
Thus the issue with 'lifetime appointments'. It's like someone that's been in a union for 20 years - even if they suck at their job, it's pretty much impossible to get rid of them.

spence
09-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Thus the issue with 'lifetime appointments'. It's like someone that's been in a union for 20 years - even if they suck at their job, it's pretty much impossible to get rid of them.
Well, there's also the pretty obvious flip side.

-spence

spence
09-07-2012, 08:01 AM

Which is perhaps one of Reagan's best attributes...he was usually willing to go and get the best deal he could.

-spence

FishermanTim
09-17-2012, 12:25 PM
I guess I spoke too soon, as the idiot judge has also ruled that we are also responsible to pay the prison freak's legal bills as well!!

Why the hell do we have to pay his legal and medical bills?
He comitted a crime, was charged and convicted of said crime, and given life behind bars. "It" has pretty much given up some of the "rights" he now chooses to abuse, for nothing than "its" own amusement.

You want a sex change? Here's a dull rusty putty knife, some advil and a box of band-aids....Go knock yourself out FREAK!!!

Now you want us to pay for your legal fees, whose services you wasted for nothing more than a cheap thrill? Here's your "free" legal advice.....take a 6' length of clothes line and go for a swing!!!

If this freak does get his junk removed, and we end up footing his watsed legal services, how long before "it" starts to bitch about having to deal with being a "woman" living in a man's prison? Will "it" complain before or after "it" has had more than a few shower parties?
Will "it" file another lawsuit claiming that since "SHE" didn't kill HER wife, that SHE should be released from prison?

Do you still have that 6' length of rope handy?????

My head hurts just thinking of why this POS is still breathing, let alone using and abusing our legal system for "its" pleasure.

Next we need to remove that judge and see if he is fit to remain on the bench!

striperman36
09-17-2012, 12:26 PM
I'm in agreement Tim, I do not understand this one. I hope it goes to a higher court.
IMO, if you are incarcerated you should be allowed basic medical care and legal assistance not this stuff.

FishermanTim
09-17-2012, 01:55 PM
Yes, give "him" just enough medical care to keep "him" alive to serve out the term for as long as it last!
Provide legal aid for those that were true victims of the system, and were "rail-roaded" by an overzealous DA (who was probably shooting for a judge appointment by the then-governor).

Since the system is wraught with deception and fraud, legal proceedings that allow this fraudulent waste of time and money will never change!!!

FishermanTim
09-19-2012, 11:10 AM
They had the latest from this clown on the news last night.

The best line of his/her recorded statement was that "HE' only started the sex-change / sexual identity crap AFTER he was sentenced.

That makes me wonder.....What the hell was he thinking about while he was strangling his wife???
Was he thinking that by getting rid of her he could double his wardrobe?

This "guy" needs to be left where he is, exactly the same as he is right now until the day he dies....PERIOD!

If the judge wants to intervene, maybe with the hopes of getting a supreme court appointment from Obama (if he wins the election), then the judge should spend some time off the bench and behind bars instead. I know it's wishful thinking, but at some point these judges will have to accouint for their actions.